Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290124 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"Either way, it's all kinds of messed-up. The Matrix fails, axe all the inhabitants. An entire little world gets created only to get destroyed just to provide adventure to a bunch of abductees. Or maybe it's throwing little-league trophies at us to guilt us for looting. Just messed-up..." He steps out the door, not really feeling like taking anything. "We might have to cut this rummage session short here, since we've got ten, fifteen minutes tops before, well, you know." Wanting to make sure everyone hears, HugoLuman takes out the walkie-talkie. "Shall we break into the other one real quick? Over."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti sheepishly puts a letter opener back on a desk.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Go ahead. Either these people never existed or are long gone. If their stuff can help living people, then so be it."
HugoLuman took his axe and chopped at the other door, taking the handle out in 2 strikes. Inside was the office of "Bethany Martin," (8.) containing much the same office supplies as the other one. An identical model desktop, though sporting a few weathered decorative stickers on the back of the monitor, and some piles of paperwork, though not as neat as those on the desk in the other office. The wall opposite the desk was adorned with little bits of origami hanging from various colored strings tacked to the wall. There were also several photographs, presumably taped on, showing many different scenes, but all featuring the same short-ish woman with wiry hair and a huge grin, mostly posing with other people.
"...Fuck."
"Dead. Or fictitious! This is not a crime!"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I agree they don't need it!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

The Snowglobe

The fairy, likewise snapping out of her trance, nods before following close behind, clumsily trundling along in her makeshift coat of blankets.

"Terribly sorry, this weather makes it hard to think!"
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((Could wd continue?))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quasar flies from HugoLuman's shoulder to the desk. (8 ) "Check it out, there's colored markers and highlighters in this cup! Those could be useful, if you needed to mark something."

HugoLuman, not feeling guilty so much as unnerved, steps behind the desk and begins looking through the drawers. (11) They mostly contain more documents and office supplies, but there's also a small photo album (which he decides to leave alone) and a bottle of hand sanitizer, which he places upon the desk. One of the drawers is locked, and, knowing he wouldn't be able to pick it, and bashing it open might not be possible (and would probably damage the contents), he ends his brief search of the desk. "I think I'll go check out that roof access now," he calls out. "Might need some help with the door, though, it's pretty sturdy!"

The Snowglobe

The fairy, likewise snapping out of her trance, nods before following close behind, clumsily trundling along in her makeshift coat of blankets.

"Terribly sorry, this weather makes it hard to think!"
The giant, leading cautiously but quickly, soon reaches the other side of the lake. Caroline and Lilium, becoming quite cold at this point, see what looks like a cottage, made of logs and stones, set into the hillside next to the frozen shore, with a tunnel into the hill next to its door. As the shrill noises sound from closer still, the giant makes new haste to herd his penguins towards the tunnel. "Sisään!" shouts the giant, pointing urgently towards the cottage.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(It occurs to me that prophet might be able to melt through a door lock with his wisp, like he did to GLaDOS' cables. Aside from that, Kevak's pickaxe or Omeganaut's magic missile might be our other options for reaching that ladder.)

Snowglobe

Caroline runs at full sprint towards the cottage, and gets in quickly, leaving the door open for Lillium.
The cabin is lit dimly but warmly by a large fire beneath a huge pot, showing simple but enormous furnishings. There's a 10-foot long bed, made of many pelts stuffed in a frame made of 2 great logs. There are a few large things, presumably seats, strewn about, looking like baskets woven like birds' nests from branches and cushioned with some kind of felt, all around a huge but quite low table. More pelts, along with a few giant woven blankets, adorn the wall.

The shrieks echo from outside, louder now than the blizzard.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I'll help.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman leads Prophet down the hall to the storage area. "See that metal door with the window on it? Do you think you could melt through the lock with that fireball thing of yours?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I could give it a try.

((Should I roll to see if it will melt or not?))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Well, you rolled for it on GLaDOS' cable, but if it could melt through a cable designed to avoid overheating, a door handle should be no problem. Unless your wisp varies in power/control.)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((I'll assume it can because I think that all the wisps are the same power and my wisps have gotten stronger since I melted the cable.))

Prophet summons a wisp then sends it to the lock. The wisp presses against the lock which starts to melt.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Wow."
"You should really remember he can do that more often."

There is a clink as some part of the lock falls out, and the door swings open. HugoLuman steps into the maintenance room. (19) There are a couple tools on a rack, including a pipe wrench and a prybar. HugoLuman sizes up the ladder. "Oh, could you get the padlock at the top there, too?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Sure. I've been wanting to use my wisps for awhile. Prophet sends the wisp to the padlock. The wisp presses itself against the padlock which also starts to melt.
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 427