Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289777 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"If we're going in there, whoever takes point should have a light, as well as whoever's in the back." Seeing the tight space and abrupt turn ahead, HugoLuman sets his spear down against the wall.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti gingerly descends the ladder/stairs/whatever's below the trapdoor and picks his way across the cellar, occasionally snapping bones with a misplaced step.

**This isn't ominous at all.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Yeah. I really don't like this.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((That's unfortunate :( ))

Snowglobe

A wailing was heard off in the distance, high-pitched enough to pierce the sound of the blowing snow. The giant, though still clearly wary of Caroline and Lilium, beckoned for them to follow him as he started walking down hill. "Sinun paras seuraa minua..."

Yeah. I really don't like this.
"Well, what's dead can't hurt you. Unless it's undead, I guess. But these don't seem to be, though I am worried we might be wandering into another Room where that's a thing."

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

Honestly, at this point I'm just hoping we don't run into a fucking Warhammer room. That would likely get us all killed. I'm for checking this out.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Might as well see what it does..." Zanzetkuken says, drawing her blade and moving to strike one of the ropes(CR: 15)(Roll: 15 (-1,+2 makes it 16)).  The rope that she struck at breaks, though with some difficulty.

(Should I make something up?  Propman hasn't given a response to this.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(He seems not to have been on for a couple days. Let's give him until tomorrow, then you should probably move on.)

Honestly, at this point I'm just hoping we don't run into a fucking Warhammer room. That would likely get us all killed. I'm for checking this out.

"Alright, then. I'll go in front, as usual. Light?"

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile

Omeganaut climbs down since the party has decided to move on, the sprite stowed in his backpack.  He pulls his shirt over his face to lessen the power of the smell, and offers to carry a flashlight and go last.
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Kevak, can I borrow yours?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

I would rather not loan it out, thing can sear retinas. Gotta be careful with it.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, better me getting my eyes seared than you stepping on a booby trap and dying."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

True.

Although if you lose it, you owe me a stupidly bright flashlight that requires a license to own.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'll try not to," he says, taking the flashlight and entering the small tunnel. He walks the short distance to the corner and peers around.

Snowglobe

That didn't sound good. Lillium, come! I think he's taking us somewhere safe.

She follows the giant.
The giant begins making deep, booming penguin-calls, directing them to group up and begin moving. While he herds his birds, he seems to be moving in the general direction of the other side of the frozen lake, constantly looking over the flock and at the nearby clouds of snow. The piercing noises sounds slightly nearer, though still distant.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The tunnel continues for a while before opening into what appears to be a larger room. You can't really see much besides the back wall of the room due to the tunnel opening not being too large, but the flashlight's beam falls on what appears to be a pentagram drawn in dried blood on the back wall of the room.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet follows then peers over Hugo's shoulder. What do you s... Fuck NO! Dark underground place plus demon symbol means bad shit!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 427