Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289718 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

I could walk into town and get back out without putting the rest of you in danger. I mean I don't much care for my mortality anyhow so if I die I die but if I live I can come back and report on what the heck is out there
"Aside from not wanting to let you get killed, it's a long walk. The scope's probably our best bet."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton takes a deep sigh
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well... maybe Arc and I could go? We've seen our future selves, and they seem to be in the same bodies. So, perhaps we can't die until we reach that point in the future? We'd only have to be down there for a couple minutes, long enough for the fast travel to recharge."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Or perhaps they are a deviant timeline and you can still die.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...good point. Yeah, let's just look through the scope. And, just realized, once we meet up with Zanz, this brings us up to 2 firearms, which I think massively betters our odds."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet walks over to Iton.  Hi. We haven't really talked since we meet at spawn but I hope we can be friends.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We do have the marines also, so technically that brings us up quite a few more firearms.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

"I don't know about their ammo situation though. Might be worth heading back to the starship later to see about getting that sorted if we have to."
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So, will you take a look with your scope? Also, what was on the starship that made you all leave?"

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iton speaks to prophet,"That would be nice. How has your experience been in this world?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Well I got here then teleported to Senpai, Hugo, Zan, and Arc. We went through some rooms then fought robot versions of characters we made. After that we nearly died fighting GlaDOS then we went back to spawn and met you guys.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

"Yeah, I'll go up. And, uh, time travelers. They showed up and said it would be a good idea to not be there any longer, so we headed back to spawn with the marines. Sounds weird, but seems par for the course for this place. What should I expect from the town area?"
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Perhaps you peeps should choose a text color?))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Did one look like me, and the other have a gas mask?"

(Here's what's visible through the scope:)

Armed figures rush around the smoking area of town, explosions and other flashes of light coming from the dense smoke. It's difficult to see what's going on in the burning part due to the smoke, but there seem to be emplacements of large weapons firing into it. A handful of various large, flying creatures dart in and out of the smoke, centered on something within, but they seem to be working with the defenders. There don't seem to be any unarmed people in sight, though it doesn't look like the entire town is out in the streets, presumably just a guard force.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well I got here then teleported to Senpai, Hugo, Zan, and Arc. We went through some rooms then fought robot versions of characters we made. After that we nearly died fighting GlaDOS then we went back to spawn and met you guys.

Sounds better than what I did, spawned, picked a class and cool passive combat thing, then teleported to the minefield where I got bored, began dancing, and got my leg blown off.
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 427