Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289784 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

((Hugo, does your character know about whats going on in town right now?))

(How would he?

Also, I`ve made the post for my character`s reaction, Propman.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((No, I'd have no way of knowing.))

"Er... well, I don't actually know which one I need. The guy in town said he needs the entire corpse, so I might potentially have to haul all five of them. We could just choose one at random and get going, if I'm wrong I could just come back. Can you guys think of any way to narrow it down?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile

"Which one bit you?  I'd say that's your best bet.  If it was more than one, which one bit you first."
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton zones back in only having noticed the latter half of this conversation,"If we are trying to go somewhere can't someone fast travel there then everybody else kinda teleport to them since there is another person there? That's how I got to the mind field without having to walk"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

[10] [16-4+2+2] Zanzetkucken was now in a more dynamic stance, ducking and weaving through the blademaster's strikes with an admirable amount of agility [15] [18-4+2+2] She struck the massive man in the shoulder, her sword bouncing off of his implausibly thick hide as he turned to glance at her. "Much more suitable for an agile figure such as yourself. Now, you have all found the stances best suitable for yourselves; we shall put these stances to the test. Ascend to the next floor."

The master struck a small cardboard plate suspended in the air by twine, causing a set of stairs made out of thick cardboard ropes and tubes to fall down, revealing a hole in the ceiling. "I shall discuss matters with the laborer."
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle shrugs and goes upstairs.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Which one bit you?  I'd say that's your best bet.  If it was more than one, which one bit you first."
"Yeah, that's the thing. I don't know which one. I got blinded at the start of the fight, and the whole thing went rather fast. Arc was there, but he has no idea. BlitzDungeoneer was there too, but I haven't gotten an answer from her. Um... I think I killed it with an axe, but that only narrows it down to 2 or 3 of them."

Iton zones back in only having noticed the latter half of this conversation,"If we are trying to go somewhere can't someone fast travel there then everybody else kinda teleport to them since there is another person there? That's how I got to the mind field without having to walk"
"That... sounds like it could work, actually."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

"Score one for da new guy"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"That... sounds like it could work, actually."

(Considering the attack the town is currently under, the spawn room transport would probably be offline, as there is no 'prior safe room' to bring them to.  Would knock out the one to me, Propman, and KJ, as the area we are in is still part of the town.)
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Yeah, but IC we have no way of knowing that.)
(Would fast travel work with a corpse or a passenger?)

"Alright, Prophet, I think this one has an axe wound. Wanna help me down with it so we can go test the fast travel?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

OK!  Prophet walks over to the corpse then grabs the corpse's legs.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

[10] [16-4+2+2] Zanzetkucken was now in a more dynamic stance, ducking and weaving through the blademaster's strikes with an admirable amount of agility [15] [18-4+2+2] She struck the massive man in the shoulder, her sword bouncing off of his implausibly thick hide as he turned to glance at her. "Much more suitable for an agile figure such as yourself. Now, you have all found the stances best suitable for yourselves; we shall put these stances to the test. Ascend to the next floor."

The master struck a small cardboard plate suspended in the air by twine, causing a set of stairs made out of thick cardboard ropes and tubes to fall down, revealing a hole in the ceiling. "I shall discuss matters with the laborer."

Zanzetkuken heads up the staircase.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Some interesting features of the werewolf room: Zanz' dead body and the oni's club braced against the doorway down into the cathedral)

HugoLuman grabs the corpse from the other end, grimacing and adjusting his grip when he feels the dried blood underneath. It had gone cold overnight, and a little stiff, and aside from that it was pretty heavy. "I really hope we can teleport with this, because this is... ick." They dropped it down the ladder into the cathedral, noting the slightly burnt stench of the corpse pile in there which had now filled the room. HugoLuman was thankful that only motion sickness and actual disease made him nauseous, or else he'd probably be sick right now.

They climbed down and picked up the body again. Truly, of all the horrible mess in the rooms, the Cathedral was now the worst, though the huge open door to the "outside" helped somewhat. He and Prophet hurriedly dragged the body to the door, out into the fresh air. When he looked up, though, HugoLuman dropped his end of the corpse.

"Uh... guys!?" he called back. "We have a problem."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

What?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman points at the town in the distance.

A large column of smoke was rising from part of it, and occasional flashes came from various points, accompanied by the booms of cannon-fire. Something flew high into the air from the burning part of town and shattered on the ground outside the walls: it looked like a house.
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 427