Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289815 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((I added the first suggestion. Woo!))

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

[9] [1-4+2] A hard strike near the upper part of Zanzetkucken's sword caused the blade to fly out of her startled grip. The blademaster stood silent as she spent the moment to retrieve it and step back into position. [19] [10-4+2] A second attempt had the assassin in training touch her sword with the master's tube, batting against it in vain as he continued to slip it through and into her side. "I am not convinced that any of you possess the strength required to stand off using the technique you're attempting. Try to avoid the blade rather then defeat it."
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Cathedral?

((I probs won't use the idea list.))

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

((Hell, if you all need weird ideas for rooms/events this doc might help. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjU0A8WsCtScdEw0RVZIQ0pwanBfTjdxZ1cxWWtQVUE#gid=0 It's geared towards a specific RPG, but some of the ideas on the table might work for events inside of rooms.))
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((By the way, I have a midgame(level 20-30ish) plan for a Roomcluster involving the SCP Foundation, soooo I request for nobody to use much from that.))

((Also Zan, unrelated question: What happens if the arm with the device thibg gets cut off?))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((This post from near the start has some details on that.))

"Maybe, but we'd still have to go past them every time we come back. Which reminds me, new folks, have we mentioned the fast travel yet?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

(I can't tell how many pages I missed, and am too lazy to check. Where am I and what group am I with?)
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The groups met and joined up, except for 3 people who are together in town. IC, we've all just finished eating breakfast in the Pumpkin/diner room and are now heading towards the overworld.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Fine. Let me try again."
Kyle get's in a firm stance with his hands held up.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Wait awhile.  Let me get a few swings in."

Zanzetkuken moved to her position in front of the Blademaster, and reduced herself to her former position, however, rather than block she would dodge and weave out of the way of the master`s blade, planning to strike when the opportunity presented itself.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 08:28:36 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Androgen?)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

(Androgen?)

I have no idea why the Kindle I am using corrected to that.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Well, we've all been victims of autocorrect before.)

HugoLuman looks at the enormous dead Oni as he passes it on the way out of the room "Thankfully, we don't need to move them right this minute." He looks across the BoI room into the werewolf room. "Well, except for maybe those. So, here's the thing. In the overworld room we're heading to, you can apparently fast-travel to places you've already been. Most of you would have to walk the whole way to town, since only SB, Arc, and I have been there already. There's also a bunch of dead werewolves in that room across from spawn, at least one of which I need to get to town. And we dunno whether fast travel takes passengers or large items. So, question is, do you guys just want to go to town to get the thing, and then maybe someone can help me do the hauling later?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I'll help you haul things! I'll help!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile

"If you could take the thing you need, might as well go ahead by yourself.  The other two can choose for themselves.  If you can't jump with the body, then we will be walking there anyways.  I mean, this town place sounds like a great place to get a grip on what's going on here."

((Hugo, does your character know about whats going on in town right now?))
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 427