Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290090 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle looks around boredly.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Depends on how the room is.  I hit a Skyrim one and started running from trap to trap, and had those pick off the enemies chasing me."

When they arrived, she asked, "Do you think he left?"
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh yeah, I just remembered something in the Sake room. There was this instruction book that I took talking about how to get into a room stemming from it. Do either of you have Ki or some blood that would count as draconic?"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Wait wha-...how does that apply to our situation?"

(May want to say something about Maurice's attack, Hugo.  Background noise and the such.)
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Soooo what do we do now?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet shifts around in his sleep but does not wake.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well we're going back to the dungeon right? I figured we should check it out."

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti notices Prophet stirring and bonks his knee with the scepter.

**Wake up, sleepyhead~! Senpai wants you awake~!**

Soooo what do we do now?

**I may or may not have already mentioned the fact that I am ravenous. Food is good. Wasn't there a room somewhere which had some?**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

SSSEEENNNPPPEEEIII! Is there anything you need senpai?! Anything I can do to help?!  Prophet shoots up from the ground then bows in the direction of Kevak. 

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Well we're going back to the dungeon right? I figured we should check it out."

"On that topic, as I said, we might want to try another dungeon.  And let's focus on running from the max level bandit out for blood."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Erm.. Why are you bowing?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet blinks.  I..... don't know.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Nah, I've hardly explored the dungeon."

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

After a few minutes of waiting, a muffled shout in...Norwegian? could be heard, followed by the door suddenly opening and a large, beefy arm grabbing Propman and pulling him through. "Get inside!"

A cursory look at the shop showed that all the weapons were absent, presumably stowed away to prevent looters from picking at them during the ruckus, or worse, prevent Maurice from using them. "You came two hours too late. Surprised you didn't simply head to the shelter after hearing about the invasion, but that's neither here or now. Tell me, who are these friends of yours?"

The smith looked at Zanzetkuken, then to Kyle, furrowing his brow as he eyed the conspicuous, helmeted shinobi.

"Wait...I know you. You're that child with the helmet and curved sword that arrived here yesterday. Got a bit tipsy, didn't you?" the man let loose a brief chuckle in spite of the tense situation.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I still am. I think it's because of the eyepatch."
Kyle points to the covered eyehole on the helmet. Forwhatever reason it gets like that when he wears it.
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 427