Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289744 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, Now easier to keep track of!)
« Reply #2235 on: October 27, 2014, 12:32:52 am »

Future!HugoLuman leans on him. "Thanks. I appreciate it." Together, they reach the cathedral door. "Right. Before I go, any final, quick questions?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, Now easier to keep track of!)
« Reply #2236 on: October 27, 2014, 12:37:01 am »

Just one do we find a cake room in the future?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: October 27, 2014, 12:54:09 am »

"Do you mean literally?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: October 27, 2014, 12:59:20 am »

Yes. That giant piece of scrap known as GlaDOS said that she was going to give us cake and since she didn't I now really really want some.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: October 27, 2014, 01:10:15 am »

"Um... well, let's just say you're better off with the cake in town."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: October 27, 2014, 01:14:21 am »

Cool I know where to find cake now! Thanks Hugo. Do you need anything else?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: October 27, 2014, 01:26:21 am »

(Gonna leave it here for the people in the cathedral in case any of them want to ask a quick question.)

"No thanks." They're almost to the door.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: October 27, 2014, 01:54:38 am »

"Mhm. Imma go with Faker again. Seems like a relatively good class."
And so, Blitz chooses Faker on the machine again, before looking around.
((Is anybody still at spawn? Also, what was that about skipping to morning?))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: October 27, 2014, 02:06:00 am »

((Bleh, it didn't notify me of messages. Assume I followed,))

I'm prooooobably going to need water. Cathedral is almost as bad as a now. Rather thirsty.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: October 27, 2014, 08:05:07 am »

(Considering how long it has been and how tired you should be, you aren't going to make it to town due to sheer exhaustion.  Especially with several people who had never been to the town, and therefore have to travel to the location on foot.  The Fast Travel won't carry them.)

Edit: (Also, I thought you said that would take several hours, Kevak.)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 08:25:30 am by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: October 27, 2014, 10:30:29 am »

(Future me isn't taking the others. Nor is he going to town. A full heal would take several hours, but future me stopped it as soon as he regained consciousness, because him sitting around that long could be dangerous to the present group.)

((Is anybody still at spawn? Also, what was that about skipping to morning?))
(The overworld room has reached its night cycle, and most people in the first group have now been up and active for many hours. My character is still in the spawn room with you, and Arc was but he and Omeganaut just left. Also, you should probably state your name.)

Cathedral

"There's plenty of water in the spawn room. Haven't tried drinking it yet, though." Future!HugoLuman and Prophet walked out into the night, the temperature outside considerably cooler than the now warm cathedral. He stepped away from Prophet, still shaky, and pressed a button on his device. "You should go back inside now. It's probably for the best if I don't tell you where I'm headed." With that, he presses another button, and freezes in place, slowly being engulfed by a field of light before disappearing. It looks surreal, as if someone overlaid a bad greenscreen effect over reality.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: October 27, 2014, 11:33:04 am »

Blitz notices some guy is in the spawn room as well.
"Hi there. I'm Blitz. Who're you again?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: October 27, 2014, 11:44:11 am »

OK. Take care of yourself Hugo! See you later! Prophet walks back to the door.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: October 27, 2014, 12:10:56 pm »

Blitz notices some guy is in the spawn room as well.
"Hi there. I'm Blitz. Who're you again?"
Spawn room

HugoLuman can't speak, being a werewolf at the moment, but he waves. So, Blitz is still here! Looks like he met the same fate as Zanz.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: October 27, 2014, 01:20:06 pm »

(Considering how long it has been and how tired you should be, you aren't going to make it to town due to sheer exhaustion.  Especially with several people who had never been to the town, and therefore have to travel to the location on foot.  The Fast Travel won't carry them.)

Edit: (Also, I thought you said that would take several hours, Kevak.)
((A full heal would take several hours, Future Hugo is missing a portion of his back because he didn't want to finish the heal.))

.. How the crap do we get to the spawn?
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 427