Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289797 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, Now easier to keep track of!)
« Reply #2220 on: October 26, 2014, 08:56:46 pm »

"That entire complex down there... they can't get in. And yeah, the werewolf bodies would be right up on that ledge there. Which is between the wish room and here. Look, I need to get out of here. I'll be fine if I can get to the rendezvous point. And if not... well, at least you guys will be fine. We came back to warn you in the first place."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, Now easier to keep track of!)
« Reply #2221 on: October 26, 2014, 09:00:21 pm »

Warn us about what?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: October 26, 2014, 09:52:43 pm »

"The killer... oh right, you showed up a few minutes after that. Bad guys with disintegration beams. Which reminds me, I really have to thank that guy for the amulet... Anyway, they'd have slaughtered you without the heads up."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: October 26, 2014, 09:55:55 pm »

((Does anyone else get some homestuck vibes from this? Time travel, everyone is stuck in a game, that villains want to kill them heroes but it's pretty easy otherwise? [don't quote me on that].))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: October 26, 2014, 10:12:23 pm »

((Finally! Thank you kj! I couldn't remember homestuck's name. Because for some reason I started to think about when I heard someone talk about it but I couldn't remember the name!))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: October 26, 2014, 10:22:23 pm »

(Neaver read it, though Zanz may have. However, I'm the one who introduced the time travel and zappy guys. So no connection there.)

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: October 26, 2014, 10:29:05 pm »

Arcvasti turns to Omeganaut.

**I'd best be getting back to the rest of my group. We have someone injured and I might need to heal them if those creepy tentacle things don't work as advertised.**

Arcvasti walks back in and notices Future!Hugo.

**Good, you're awake. Me from the future channelled my healing spell into the scepter a ton of times to go back in time to escape. It was messy. At least, I THINK that's what happened. I could probably survive that, given my current healing factour and some time to recover. No idea where he'd have gone. If this is a stable time loop, then I'm guessing he had a particular moment of time in mind. Are the laser killers associated with the cultists in some way or are they mad we figured out the Administrators were probably a hoax?**

[[Sort of. Although we need more character deaths for it to be a realistic parallel.]]
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 11:21:29 pm by Arcvasti »
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: October 26, 2014, 10:30:47 pm »

((I've never read it so I don't know? I just remember hearing someone else talk about it.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: October 26, 2014, 10:59:48 pm »

Arcvasti looks up.

**Good, you're awake. Me from the future channelled my healing spell into the scepter a ton of times to go back in time to escape. It was messy. At least, I THINK that's what happened. I could probably survive that, given my current healing factour and some time to recover. No idea where he'd have gone. If this is a stable time loop, then I'm guessing he had a particular moment of time in mind. Where IS the rendezvous point? Who are you rendezvousing WITH? Are the laser killers associated with the cultists in some way or are they mad we figured out the Administrators were probably a hoax?**

[[Sort of. Although we need more character deaths for it to be a realistic parallel.]]
(You're in the spawn room, but I'll allow it.)

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: October 26, 2014, 11:19:40 pm »

Arcvasti looks up.

**Good, you're awake. Me from the future channelled my healing spell into the scepter a ton of times to go back in time to escape. It was messy. At least, I THINK that's what happened. I could probably survive that, given my current healing factour and some time to recover. No idea where he'd have gone. If this is a stable time loop, then I'm guessing he had a particular moment of time in mind. Where IS the rendezvous point? Who are you rendezvousing WITH? Are the laser killers associated with the cultists in some way or are they mad we figured out the Administrators were probably a hoax?**

(You're in the spawn room, but I'll allow it.)

[[Edited to reflect me coming back and me not being there for portions of him talking.]]
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 11:21:53 pm by Arcvasti »
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: October 26, 2014, 11:34:07 pm »

(Present me would stay, not wanting to see more of said creepy.)

"Nah, they're mad that we're time travelling. Anything further than short leaps attracts their attention, but Zanz wished for a brief rewind. With a corrupted wish. Anyway, I was going to rendezvous with... well, you, if you survived. We remember this bit, but we don't know our personal futures after this point. And I can't be sure, but when we showed up it might have gone a bit differently than I remember." He starts walking towards the open cathedral door out into the night, seeming like he might topple over again at any second. "Rendevous is somewhere out there. Oh, word of advice, try not to get lost out there when it's dark."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: October 26, 2014, 11:39:22 pm »

Are you going to be able to make it there?

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: October 26, 2014, 11:40:45 pm »

Omeganaut follows Hugoluman and Arcvasti.  "So, since you are already here, I'm just gonna follow you guys for now.  Gonna let that time travel complicated stuff slide and focus on learning how to not get hurt."
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: October 26, 2014, 11:50:09 pm »

Are you going to be able to make it there?
"I just need to get out into the dome, then I can fast-travel there. Hopefully before past me gets over his squeamishness and comes to see whats going on." He stumbles. "Might need some help, actually."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: October 27, 2014, 12:25:31 am »

I'll help you.
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 427