Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289944 times)

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, Now easier to keep track of!)
« Reply #2145 on: October 25, 2014, 08:32:04 am »

Omeganaut is happy to hear an intelligent being here.  Is this thing dangerous?  Or is it essential to living around here?  'Cause that platform obviously is either a trap or a mission critical gear holder thingie..."
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, Now easier to keep track of!)
« Reply #2146 on: October 25, 2014, 10:49:52 am »

"It's the second one. These are vital if you want to have any chance of survival, although it's not guaranteed even then. This place seems designed in such a way that you can only survive in groups." As she says this, Blitz continues to fiddle with the device.
"Which class do you think I should choose? I'm partial to Enchanter, but I may go with Faker again. Martial Artist seems good too, though... So many options."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: October 25, 2014, 11:08:26 am »

Omeganaut looks down at the device.  "Ok then..., Until proven otherwise, I'm gonna be a magic-user.  Sorcerer if you will.  If you want to be my meatshield, be my guest, otherwise Enchanter might be nice, as long as you remember to prepare yourself with enchanted items before danger.  Like whatever the [REDACTED] happened out there."  Omeganaut then sets to figuring out the arcane mysteries of the strange magic watch he has been bonded to.
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: October 25, 2014, 11:41:16 am »

Blitz looks up from the device, and at Omeganaut.
"What are you talking about?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: October 25, 2014, 11:55:17 am »

Snowglobe
Caroline is waken up by the noise. She checks her wrist-thing. It reads 9:03. Suddenly, she realizes something and turns to Lillium.
Where's Felix?
"I'm so sorry! He... he got an ember in his eye, and ran out there screaming before I could do anything!"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: October 25, 2014, 12:22:19 pm »

"I don't know! It was just a few minutes ago, but who knows how far he's gotten?"
Peeking out the entrance, Caroline sees no sign of FelixSparks, aside from footprints in the snow that are nearly already covered. However, she does her the penguin call again.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: October 25, 2014, 01:06:29 pm »

"I don't know! It was just a few minutes ago, but who knows how far he's gotten?"
Peeking out the entrance, Caroline sees no sign of FelixSparks, aside from footprints in the snow that are nearly already covered. However, she does her the penguin call again.

(Isn't it propman's job to control the fairy?)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: October 25, 2014, 01:26:52 pm »

(He's offline right now, and while I don't want to steal his character, I also don't want to leave Caroline hanging.)

"Wait! I don't want to get separated from both of you!"

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: October 25, 2014, 03:41:51 pm »

(Indeed. I'm something of an auxiliary controller for some of the NPCs, and Hugo and I can shift control at will.)

Lilium was covered in a large plaid blanket that trailed over her as she shifted positions to the end of the cavern, in part wanting to see where that sound was coming from.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: October 25, 2014, 04:12:55 pm »

The penguin calls come again, and there is another in answer, sounding quite close. Sounds like it's coming from around the other side of the cave mound.

Cathedral

They drag Future!HugoLuman over next to the corpse ladder, present!HugoLuman looking nervously and ineffectually on.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: October 25, 2014, 04:15:34 pm »

I could guard Future!Hugo while you go get those other things you need?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: October 25, 2014, 04:27:27 pm »

Kevak sits down between future Hugo and the corpse, placing one hand on futurehugo and one on the corpse pile, he closes his eyes and the wriggling in future Hugo's back immediately starts up again, moments later the corpse that Kevak is touching begins to wriggle, the tendrils much larger and faster moving in it, they quickly begin spreading to the other corpses.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: October 25, 2014, 04:38:26 pm »

(Are you going to be immobilized again while this is going on?)

Once again not liking the sight of this, HugoLuman scrambled up the ladder to go check once more on the werewolf corpses, wondering if he somehow missed something earlier.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: October 25, 2014, 04:42:36 pm »

((Yep, I need a Mental Focus level to be able to talk. Although this will only take ingame a few hours since instead of regrowing cells, I'm repurposing cells. Also net energy gain due to burning fatcells in the corpses~))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: October 25, 2014, 04:48:23 pm »

Prophet stands guard over his senpai and his friend's future self.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 427