Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289895 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, Now easier to keep track of!)
« Reply #2115 on: October 24, 2014, 06:45:22 pm »

((Wait what?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, Now easier to keep track of!)
« Reply #2116 on: October 24, 2014, 06:49:53 pm »

((Was werewolf'd when we went into the truth room, but things in there look like their true forms. Now that we've left, it reverts. As for the cathedral, I guess you haven't seen that room yet. Currently is full of many, many dead cultists.))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: October 24, 2014, 06:52:24 pm »

((I wonder what kind of loot they have on them or have you guys looted all their bodies already?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: October 24, 2014, 07:11:39 pm »

((I wonder what kind of loot they have on them or have you guys looted all their bodies already?))

(Basic robes and weapons that would get you thrown out of town, as the weapons are designed to threaten a certain type of being and the town aims to be a safe zone for all.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: October 24, 2014, 07:15:15 pm »

((OK. Thank you Zanzetkuken.))

So where to now?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: October 24, 2014, 07:18:21 pm »

Arcvasti surreptitiously grabs the dropped portal gun and puts it in his jacket with the other one he already had.

**Probably back to the town. With werewolf corpse and magic gear amulet in tow.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: October 24, 2014, 07:21:24 pm »

((Wholly unlooted, aside from a pair of stockings and some robe shreds for bandages. Some of them were apparently players (as in people brought here from "RL") so they might have some small items. Sounds like something worth rolling for.))
((NVM, 3 ninjas.))

HugoLuman sat down. He was feeling like he was more or less back where he started now. He'd wanted to go look for one of the others from before to try to identify the corpse, but then they went through all that stuff. He didn't feel he'd gotten satisfactory answers from it, though it had given him a lot to think about...

So where to now?
HugoLuman looked towards the big stone door on one side of the room, and the way back to the Cathedral. The thought of dealing with a new room right now seemed exhausting, despite the gruesome spectacle back in pretty much all the other rooms. With that thought, he got up and headed out into the Cathedral. The sight within somewhat surprised him. Ergh... he did make a body ladder. Then a normal one on top of it.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: October 24, 2014, 07:23:20 pm »

Prophet follows Hugo.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: October 24, 2014, 07:26:17 pm »

Arcvasti trails behind everybody else.

**Hey, Kevak. You said you needed human corpse material to fully heal Future!Hugo? These should work. Although... The NPCs we saw earlier weren't human. Maybe these NPCs aren't either.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: October 24, 2014, 07:27:07 pm »

Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: October 24, 2014, 07:34:16 pm »

Something seemed different about the light coming through the double doors on the other end of the cathedral, so HugoLuman walked over to take a look, ignoring the bloodstains everywhere. Poking his head out, he saw that the dome had changed. The sky still looked a bit fake, but less so, as the details were harder to see; it was night. Or whatever passed for it out there. He looked back to the others, slightly worried.

Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)
(Looks fine to me, just make sure to add it to the google doc. If you join right now, BlitzDungeoneer is still in the spawn room.)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: October 24, 2014, 07:36:02 pm »

I could probably use the corpses~

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: October 24, 2014, 08:03:48 pm »

I could probably use the corpses~
(Investigation of the player corpses would reveal them as human, probably. The dead NPCs from the initial spawning of the room at this point make up a minority of the corpses)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: October 24, 2014, 08:05:11 pm »

(Investigation of the player corpses would reveal them as human...)

(Not necessarily, because potions/traps/abilities/etc.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: October 24, 2014, 08:05:40 pm »

((Yay! Cannibalisms!))
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 427