Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289870 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, Now easier to keep track of!)
« Reply #2085 on: October 23, 2014, 09:24:47 pm »

Prophet looks down at his arm screen and selects Enhanced Summon Wisp I.

(Enhanced Summon Wisp I: Enhances the wisp making it larger and hotter allowing it to truly harm enemies through burning. The wisp can still be killed by water or being smothered and can't set enemies on fire.) ((It would be a passive ability since it only upgrades the wisp right?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, Now easier to keep track of!)
« Reply #2086 on: October 23, 2014, 09:25:52 pm »

"The only anime I can honestly say I've watched is SAO, and even then only the first season."
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: October 23, 2014, 09:28:55 pm »

I love anime! I'm am a complete and utter anime addict.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: October 23, 2014, 09:42:29 pm »

(Should probably ask Zanz what the mechanics of familiars are)
"Kevak, you ready?"

Kyle appears shocked for a few moments before standing up and waving.
Everyone greets him. "Ah yes," says the preacher. "Kyle will be staying here tonight. Kyle, would you like to say anything?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: October 23, 2014, 09:43:35 pm »

I'm ready~

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: October 23, 2014, 09:46:59 pm »

((I wonder if I could start a new cult later on? That might be fun.))
So what is our objective?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: October 23, 2014, 10:09:07 pm »

"The only anime I can honestly say I've watched is SAO, and even then only the first season."

**As far as a choice of anime goes, that one strikes me as particularly auspicious. Or at least, prophetic.**

So what is our objective?

**We have two HugoLumans who need curing. Kevak could use the corpse ladder for the future one and we need to bring back a werewolf corpse for the other one. And there was a vault or something that we might want to open at some point. As far as long term goals go? There's supposedly some ritual to summon your administrator and leave this place. Or stay, presumably with godlike powers from your victory. Of course, Totally-Not-GLa-Dos implied that escaping this place might be impossible.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: October 23, 2014, 10:10:39 pm »

((Has any of group A posted in the last couple days besides me?))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: October 23, 2014, 10:14:22 pm »

((You're group B if I recall~ Check the OP for the posts I guess.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: October 23, 2014, 10:17:16 pm »

((Probably. Would you do that IRL if you got the chance?))
"Getting out of here. I guess." He presses the button on the elevator, now that everyone's inside, and it starts moving upwards.

"As the elevator began moving upwards, the party contemplated their victory here. And yet, what had they learned? What answers remained unknown?"

((Has any of group A posted in the last couple days besides me?))
(Yes, McDonald has. You're currently leaving the ship, with the marines in tow.)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: October 23, 2014, 10:18:02 pm »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: October 23, 2014, 10:18:13 pm »

((Nope. He is in group A. We are in group 1. There is another group named group alpha.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: October 23, 2014, 10:19:05 pm »

(Should probably ask Zanz what the mechanics of familiars are)
"Kevak, you ready?"

Everyone greets him. "Ah yes," says the preacher. "Kyle will be staying here tonight. Kyle, would you like to say anything?"

Well sh*t.... Sorry about the double post.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: October 23, 2014, 10:27:39 pm »

((Didn't see that.))

Kyle shakes his head.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: October 23, 2014, 11:12:36 pm »

Well let's hope we don't enter another void black hole room.
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 427