Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289803 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, Now easier to keep track of!)
« Reply #2070 on: October 23, 2014, 07:26:18 pm »

Zanzetkuken carefully tossed the axes through the portal.  Unfortunately, the placement of the portal, despite it being the only one that existed up here, was such that it meant that he couldn't use it to get down, without a fair deal of risk.

"I'm going to head around.  See if I can find another way out."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, Now easier to keep track of!)
« Reply #2071 on: October 23, 2014, 07:28:51 pm »

"This sword looks surprisingly like an axe."
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: October 23, 2014, 07:29:34 pm »

OK. Be careful.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 07:33:04 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: October 23, 2014, 07:32:01 pm »

Zanzetkuken carefully tossed the axes through the portal.  Unfortunately, the placement of the portal, despite it being the only one that existed up here, was such that it meant that he couldn't use it to get down, without a fair deal of risk.

"I'm going to head around.  See if I can find another way out."
"Alright, see you soon! Don't get lost!"

So how is everyone feeling after that black hole thingy imploded then exploded?
"Even more tired. A bit bruised... to be honest, I just wish this day would end. Ever gone on a day-long hike?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: October 23, 2014, 07:34:59 pm »

Kyle appears shocked for a few moments before standing up and waving.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: October 23, 2014, 07:35:43 pm »

Nope. If I had it my way I would never leave my house.

Prophet goes over to the axes and picks one up. Then drops his pickaxe.

If anybody wants a pickaxe there you go.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: October 23, 2014, 07:48:51 pm »

Everyone in the elevator hears a sort of "squelch" The tendrils stop moving and merge into the flesh of Future!Hugo and Kevak opens his eyes a few moments later.

I need a couple corpses to fix this in any reasonable amount of time. Preferably human so I can just cannibalize the cells for material instead of manually growing them. He isn't going to die for a bit but he will if left untreated.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: October 23, 2014, 07:51:52 pm »

"This sword looks surprisingly like an axe."

Zanzetkuken comes back and tosses a sword through.  "I can only carry so much."

He then heads off, moving over to the bridge, he mutters, "Let's see where you go..." just before stepping out onto it.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: October 23, 2014, 07:53:14 pm »

"Thank you."
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: October 23, 2014, 08:01:14 pm »

Sooooo do any of you like anime or manga?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: October 23, 2014, 08:06:24 pm »

I like both~

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: October 23, 2014, 08:08:49 pm »

Yay! I hope we can find some here.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: October 23, 2014, 08:11:57 pm »

Everyone in the elevator hears a sort of "squelch" The tendrils stop moving and merge into the flesh of Future!Hugo and Kevak opens his eyes a few moments later.

I need a couple corpses to fix this in any reasonable amount of time. Preferably human so I can just cannibalize the cells for material instead of manually growing them. He isn't going to die for a bit but he will if left untreated.

HugoLuman, trying his best not to think about this, kicks the remaining weapons into the elevator. "Alright... are we ready to ascend?"

Sooooo do any of you like anime or manga?
"I have a policy: I'll only watch it if recommended by a friend who also doesn't watch anime."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: October 23, 2014, 08:15:10 pm »

I'm ready.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: October 23, 2014, 09:12:42 pm »

**I'm ready to go. Anime is neat, although I can't motivate myself to watch it most of the time.**

Arcvasti laughs bitterly.

**Although now I'd take the weirdest most incestuous anime as entertainment. Don't have much for options here. As for manga? I can't read from right to left. I just can't.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 427