Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290619 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Looks like Zanz retconned coming down here with us, he's headed up to the bosses office.)

The model's other hand starts reaching for Kevak's throat. The other ones start moving into position to surround him.

"Hey narrator, what is this even supposed to be, huh?" The model in the white space suit seizes his arm, not giving him enough time to react to the danger sense. "Hey, let go! Oh crap, you're a mute." The masked, cloaked dwarf with two picks slung on his back tries to grab his other arm. "And so are you..."

Prophet smiles sadly at them. The threads that you existed in are died. There was nothing else to be done. I missed you all though. When I see you I feel a lot of pride. I'm proud that your all such wonderful people! It makes me happy that I'm getting to see you all! Prophet smiles at them.
"Wonderful? Are you sure?" says the cult-leader Prophet model. "Was everything I did wonderful?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Of course! You crusaded against trap haters and spread the truth of the Trapisti to many.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Overworld: Amnesia Stream

The privateer shrugged.  "Long story sir: couldn't keep up with them, so I had to do some adventuring of my own. One thing led to another, I killed two men, I grabbed the moon, and now I'm here after crawling out of a cave. I could really use some rest now; you know how I can get back to town from here?"

Propman sighed. "To tell you the truth, I wasn't really much more than a load to the group when you first saw me trailing along. They likely don't even notice I'm missing."
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Aaand leggo. Kevak releases the hand, grabs his pickaxe from his bag, and swings it into the model's arm [17-2 due to one handed], nailing it and shattering the frame. Shaking his wrist free, he delivers a follow up to the head, [16] Spearing through the animatronics. Back off silent ones.. People, they're robotic. Kevak slips out of the cluster of models.

((Already talked to Hugo about what they are~))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(ninja!)

Of course! You crusaded against trap haters and spread the truth of the Trapisti to many.
(seriously, feel free to write for your other chars. I know nothing about them :( )
"Was that a good thing, though? Your friend over there doesn't think so."

Overworld: Amnesia Stream

The privateer shrugged.  "Long story sir: couldn't keep up with them, so I had to do some adventuring of my own. One thing led to another, I killed two men, I grabbed the moon, and now I'm here after crawling out of a cave. I could really use some rest now; you know how I can get back to town from here?"

Propman sighed. "To tell you the truth, I wasn't really much more than a load to the group when you first saw me trailing along. They likely don't even notice I'm missing."
"Fr'd th' only wa's o'r th's str'm. Less y' w'nt t' go th' long wa' r'nd. Y' could s't h'r f'r a spell, tho'. 'S r'l nice." The fisher flicks a dazed fish out of the water and into his basket.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti's models advance towards him. One, a vaguely Arcvasti shaped congealed blob, hisses at him.

()I am you, twisted and broken by your failures, a monument to your inadequacies. You will die. There is nothing. Your faith is misplaced. In the end? You will join us. And we are not amused at our fate at your hands.()

Another, a towering glowing abomination covered in hair speaks next.

You made me. You REWOVE me, pounded me into a thousand pieces and forged a weapon out of it. I killed because you couldn't. You still can't. You are WEAK.

He tosses his sword, hilt first at Arcvasti, who yelps and ducks out of the way.

Your weakness will mean the death and suffering of others. Remember that. Remember me.

A third model, a man wearing a tie-dyed T-shirt and carrying a shotgun approaches.

I was your freedom. You thought, STILL think, that you thought differently from others, that you were unique. But you? You're just another one of THEM, a mindless DRONE. You are as unique as pudding, a sand grain amongst all the rest trying to be a boulder.

A fourth model, a little girl wearing a green trenchcoat, approaches.

You abandoned me. You despise those who neglect or demean their children. WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU? A hypocrite. The worst kind. You rant, you rave, you make threats, but in the end? YOU'RE JUST LIKE THEM.

The final model, a large white housecat, jumps down in front of Arcvasti and starts licking his paw. Though it does not speak, Arcvasti KNOWS what it said.

%%We both know who I am. A caricature of the blasphemous, the bigoted and the haughty. I look upon you and I see myself reflected. You think yourself superior, above the rest. You believe that you alone can see the true path, that you alone know what is right and what is wrong. And you are wrong. You are not God, however much you think you are. You are nothing. %%I%% have more substance, more life and more freedom then you ever will. You are dust, and unto dust you will return. If you think you have seen far, above the heads of the masses, it is because you are looking the wrong way.%%

Arcvasti stands, back to the wall, looking like he has been struck across the face, inadequate defenses and refutations bubbling to his lips and dying there, unspoken.

[[NINJAZ WAI]]
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 08:38:33 pm by Arcvasti »
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oi, characterbot, I will not tolerate attempts to strangle, that was acceptable self defense. Also I'm quite aware that wasn't a real one. I have the real one in my head, just how it works for me. There's a reason these are all silent~ Kevak distances himself from the animatronics.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Robots! What if they are robots that are possessed by the souls of the characters but what if they are robots designed to look and act that way just so they can kill us!?! Aggghhhh it makes my head hurt! Damn it!

Prophet grabs his head in headache induced pain!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Zanzetkuken headed down the hallway and wound up coming across a staircase.

"Fire escape, I'm guessing."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh yes, very clever. Very in-character for you, narrator. But I'm not impressed." The masked dwarf manages to seize his free arm, and with the Jarl's help they pull him to the floor. The dilapidated clockwork one stands over him, and laughs. "Are you trying to channel the Doctor? We all remember how much you stole from that show in my game."

"That was... ow! Years ago!"

Clockwork keeps looking down at him. "Yes, how long ago indeed! You never even finished my story, did you? Have you ever finished writing a story in your entire life?"

"Oh, and I suppose that's in character for you, given that you're supposed to be some version of me. Is that the best you can do?"

"Hmm, that was supposed to be what I was, wasn't it? You, if driven too far, put in the wrong place at the wrong time? Or just a cheap villain meant to take Zanzetkuken down a peg? Yes, how petty! That's what you amount to when you snap! Oh, but we both know that's not fair. The truth is, I'm far more interesting than you will ever be. And I hate to break it to you, but you're not any more real than I am."

Robots! What if they are robots that are possessed by the souls of the characters but what if they are robots designed to look and act that way just so they can kill us!?! Aggghhhh it makes my head hurt! Damn it!

Prophet grabs his head in headache induced pain!

"Your friends over there doesn't like traps. They hate them, I bet. Just like in Cheesistan. Look over there, you might get to see them die..."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet gives him a blank stare.  Kevak-senpai is a trap. Plus isn't senpai the god of your cult.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Zanzetkuken headed down the hallway and wound up coming across a staircase.

"Fire escape, I'm guessing."

"Thinking it best to strike out on his own, [Zanz real name] decided to go to the staircase. Had he played the game, he'd of course know that upwards was the best path."

Prophet gives him a blank stare.  Kevak-senpai is a trap. Plus isn't senpai the god of your cult.
"But what of the others? You know what the coat-wearing one did! He was the Jarl! And the others, you can only assume as well, since they're friends."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"I TOLD YOU GUYS!" SB says, retreating from his characters.
"Shut it, idiot," says the first, Lyle. "You think you're so clever, right? All your childish jokes at our expense. Well, you're not. You're just some little kid in a world of adults, trying to fit in with people much smarter than you think you are. You're nothing to any of them. Nothing."

((I'll be on and off for a while, guys. That totally sucks.))
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have had enough of you clockwork husks, our characters are within us, unlike the others, I bother listening to them. There's a reason mine are silent. I get to listen to them all day and night, which honestly is quite fun. But regardless, you are not them. Kevak dashes over towards the ones holding Hugo down and swings. [12] Nailing the Jarl in the shoulder, before yanking the pickaxe out of its shoulder and arcing it upwards before [18] bringing it crashing down on the head. Hugo, take care of these two falsehoods.

Kevak then advances on the false prophet bot. Enough husk.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton looks around
His head begins to clear though he feels little pain(thank god for pain killers)
He seems very confused,"Are you guys controlling mechs?"
Before they respond he notices his leg,"W-WHAT THE?!!!!???!!!WHAT HAPPENED TO LEFTIE?!!!!!!"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 427