Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290667 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((Muscle rips easily. Honestly the guy wouldn't be that tough. Can't selectively distribute impacts.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Herro peoples~
The models make no response to Kevak, only staring at him.

"I've got a bad-"
"You. You are nothing." The voice came from the yellow-toned burger-king looking character, who was now pointing at him. "Thou wast barley invested in Cheesistan. But I accomplished so much more than thou ever shall, peasant. I left a legacy in my world."
The other models took a step towards their various players. "If.. if this is supposed to be the Jarl, I think he's a bit out of character..."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

**The hell.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Herro?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

You haaad to jinx it didn't you! Wait! If the Jarl is here is cult leading Prophet here? I'm not sure if I'm excited or scared!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 07:24:57 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Overworld

Propman jogged through a small woodland of predominantly birch trees, snapping twigs and branches as he lept through knolls at a respectable rate. The woods were his home, and though this wasn't exactly outdoors, he felt much better here then he did cramped in the dungeons, and the best part yet was that there wasn't any entity he had to flee from, immediately, at least. He figured he'd need to discard his liberator, or at least hide it; he wasn't sure how many .45s were in circulation among the townsfolk, but with such a distinctive weapon, Two-Shoe Louie would have little trouble tracking back such a weapon if it was under prior use of his goons, if he was as clever as Propman assumed.

Coming up against the Amnesia Stream his party had encountered earlier, Propman stopped, wondering how to cross it without risk of falling in. If he were Louie, he'd simply shove the mobster into the stream as opposed to killing him, or even shove him into the stream first, and THEN shoot him, but he supposed such a figure would have thought of it himself. That, or the robber wasn't capable of handling such fine-tuned orders.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(They'll try to assault your insecurities and generally screw with your head, acting vaguely in-character for who they look like.)
(Prophet: It's up to 5 characters from other forum games you've played. So, could be)

"I dunno, take a look!"
The plain man in the plain suit, with the slightly worn face spoke next. "You don't even remember me, do you? Just a one-off funny guy for an RTD, right? But you're no more real than me."

Overworld

Propman jogged through a small woodland of predominantly birch trees, snapping twigs and branches as he lept through knolls at a respectable rate. The woods were his home, and though this wasn't exactly outdoors, he felt much better here then he did cramped in the dungeons, and the best part yet was that there wasn't any entity he had to flee from, immediately, at least. He figured he'd need to discard his liberator, or at least hide it; he wasn't sure how many .45s were in circulation among the townsfolk, but with such a distinctive weapon, Two-Shoe Louie would have little trouble tracking back such a weapon if it was under prior use of his goons, if he was as clever as Propman assumed.

Coming up against the Amnesia Stream his party had encountered earlier, Propman stopped, wondering how to cross it without risk of falling in. If he were Louie, he'd simply shove the mobster into the stream as opposed to killing him, or even shove him into the stream first, and THEN shoot him, but he supposed such a figure would have thought of it himself. That, or the robber wasn't capable of handling such fine-tuned orders.

"S' a fin' spot f'r fish'n. Mhmmm.... D'n't I s' y' earl'r?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Kevak pokes one of the unresponsive models of his characters. Speeeeak!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Kevak pokes one of the unresponsive models of his characters. Speeeeak!
It seizes his hand and stares at him, head slightly tilted.

All the models take another step towards their respective players.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet smiles at his models.  Hello! It is nice to meet you all in person!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Overworld: Amnesia Stream

Propman glanced from across the river, spotting a familiar face on the other side. "Oi, it's you! You're that fisherman that calmed our leader down earlier!" Propman waved back, if only out of instinct. Did such little time really pass that he stumbled upon the same fisherman fishing in the same spot?
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kevak grabs the model's not grabbing hand and mirrors it's posture. Woof to you too.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kevak grabs the model's not grabbing hand and mirrors it's posture. Woof to you too.
It squeezes Kevak's hand, painfully.

Prophet smiles at his models.  Hello! It is nice to meet you all in person!
(Feel free to write creepy dialogue for them!)
"Why... did... you... leave us?" croak some of the older, more worn ones.

Propman glanced from across the river, spotting a familiar face on the other side. "Oi, it's you! You're that fisherman that calmed our leader down earlier!" Propman waved back, if only out of instinct. Did such little time really pass that he stumbled upon the same fisherman fishing in the same spot?
"P'raps. Wher'r y'r fr'nds?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm.. Kevak squeezes with equal strength.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet smiles sadly at them. The threads that you existed in are died. There was nothing else to be done. I missed you all though. When I see you I feel a lot of pride. I'm proud that your all such wonderful people! It makes me happy that I'm getting to see you all! Prophet smiles at them.

((If I can win my battle against lazyness then maybe.))
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 08:12:10 pm by Prophet »
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 427