Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290927 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Oh... Um ok sorry that I brought the situation up then. Wait I know Hugo! I'm Prophet nice to meet you. Prophet shakes his hand.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 10:08:07 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

I already said who I was~ Although I didn't say my class, which is Shifter~

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Class? Hmm I think the thing on my arm had something about classes on it.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Any idea what it said?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Umm... Yea! It said Bishop.

((Expect my character to forget things a lot. Because I forget easily in real life too.  :-[ ))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"Nice to meet you too. So... um... yeah. My class is ranger, which gives me spidey sense, apparently. Also... I got bit by a werewolf pretty much right off the bat, but this room is currently canceling it out, somehow." He looks at Arc. "In my defense, I only clammed up about that at the time because I thought we'd fix it soon, and because of, well, Kevak. Er, no offense."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

A werewolf? So um whats that like. If it bothers you um sorry.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He refuses to allow pets currently. That's what I know about it so far~

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((I know how you feel. I always forget where I place things and have to search for them just to have it pointed out to me that it was right where I placed it.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm horrid at names but great at remembering pretty much everything else.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I suggest making it possible with skill, not luck. A room based on pure luck seems a bit brutal. There are trees. There's a hatchet. You have a cave and warm clothes. This is survivable with common sense.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

So what now?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Terrible with names, but I never forget a face.)
(Also, 3 ninjas! What a terrible movie)

A werewolf? So um whats that like. If it bothers you um sorry.
"It's... surreal. Imagine not being able to talk, or use your hands much. And see your own nose all the time. And many other things. I'm glad it's not in effect right now."

"Because that's still weird, Kevak. Super weird. How would you feel if someone came up and asked you -actually don't answer that."

So what now?
"Well... we're deciding what door we should go through. Ever played The Stanley Parable?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

**I have no idea what to do next. Idling might attract the Narrator's wrath.**

Arcvasti raises an eyebrow, somewhat ineffectually, but lets the point go.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Nope. I've seen some of it though. So which door should we go through?

((Some skill and some luck?))

((To many ninjas! Ignore my complaining.))
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 10:36:27 pm by Prophet »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 427