Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 291097 times)

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

Ship

GentlemanRaptor nods.

"After a fashion, yes. And firearms, as you can see, but I at least could use an upgrade. All the more incentive to fight our way through, I suppose."
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti hobbles along to the elevator, hampered by his broken leg. And then, suddenly he wasn't. Although the splint still restricted his movement, the leg was fixed. He turned to the one with the gasmask, who was now limping perceptibly.

^^Figured this was the least I could do for you, since I'm screwed anyways. When the time comes, remember the scepter. 5 seconds back in time might not seem like much, but it can make all the difference in the world. Take care not to screw it up. Remember your clarity.^^

Healing and last-minute-advice done, Gasmasked!Arcvasti gripped his scepter tightly. He wavered for a moment. Then he SCREAMED as his left arm exploded into gore. Then he was gone, leaving only a hazy afterimage.

Arcvasti looked shocked as he scrambled into the elevator.

**The hell.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Everybody in. Now.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Binding of Issac Room

He nods, and starts tracing his hands over the wall.
"Whatever it is, I don't like this room. Too much like a game I know, which was MADE to be creepy as fuck... Come on door, where are you...."

He catches sight of the device on her arm, and an idea occurs.
"What's your class?"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

She assists Felix in finding an exit.

(I would reccommend heading down the south corridor, out of all your options, as the group that headed that way (Raptor, McDonald, Cryxis (unconcious), and Blitz (Hasn't posted, so may be inactive) are closest to your levels, and are closer to the start of their adventure, so you can fit yourselves into the group dynamic with greater ease.

Plus, North is kinda 'You're gonna die fast' zone right now, and west (Propman) is a fair distance off and would be hard to find.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Just something to keep in mind. In case we stick together for more than this room. Mine's Gamer. I can get hints about stuff... Haven't used it yet, but if it's got Navi's voice... I may not want to..."

(Wait, we can go through a room that's already been solved? I thought we were waiting on something...)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"So, Future Hugo, how fucked are we when they get here?"

"...why do you think that's Hugo?"

((Sorry, I just saw this.))
"I'm a very cynical person. I rarely give anything the benefit of the doubt."
Black lives matter.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

(Wait, we can go through a room that's already been solved? I thought we were waiting on something...)

(Yep.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Yep.)

(Well in that case.)

Felix keeps searching, when his hand finds and turns a handle on the south wall.
"OH THANK GOD."
He quickly heads through the door into the Head room.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Come back from an awesome 2 hour presentation, find awesome developments in the thread. Woo!)

Edit: (Also, Hugo, what do you think of the Bifurcation of the Threads idea?)
(Depends on if the other group thinks that would be best.)

Everybody in. Now.
HugoLuman could hear something from the next room. Something metal, scrabbling, then clanking footsteps sprinting closer. More shards of green light flew through the door, prompting the Magenta figure to jump backwards. "Hey, watch it!"

Seeing that everyone had made it in (including what was very likely now some version of his own corpse), HugoLuman jumped up and pressed the only button on the elevator panel. Just as the door closed, he caught a brief glimpse of at least 2 armored figures coming through the door.

The now somewhat cramped elevator began to move downwards.

Ship

GentlemanRaptor nods.

"After a fashion, yes. And firearms, as you can see, but I at least could use an upgrade. All the more incentive to fight our way through, I suppose."
"We'll see about that if we can liberate the armory. Right now, I'm afraid you're all better armed than us. We've got no ammo, no CQC, and almost no food."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti, somewhat shaken at having a future version of himself eviscerate himself to fuel time travel, tried to maneuver the splint off his leg in the cramped confines of the elevator.

*Let's hope that this isn't a case of out of the frying pan, into the fire.*
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

You know, honestly I was expecting this thing to go upwards.

((Edit: Going to sleeps~))
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 11:43:53 pm by Kevak »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The fact that the elevator was slowly filling with the smell of his own singed flesh was starting to freak HugoLuman out a little. He tried his best to sidle away from... himself. Cut down mid-sentence... he really hoped this wasn't his inevitable future. He also wondered if he was respawning right now, or if future him was respawning back in his own time. Unless he was still barely alive...

As the elavator descended, the lights within began to gradually get dimmer.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Felix moves past the heads in the room, and notices the closed door. "Wonder where this goes...." He approaches it and opens it....

Inside, he finds a strange room. It's nothing but black, with a small woman sitting on a stump in the middle, surrounded by mushrooms. She can only be described as a fairy, judging by the luminescent wings coming from her back, and the fact that she's no more than three feet tall, and that's being generous. From the light on her wings, he can barely make out two shining metal objects lodged in the walls, what he can only assume are doorknobs, one immediately opposite, to the east, the other to the left, north.

Felix cautiously steps into the new room, looking at the fairy. "Um... Hello."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(When creating new NPCs, most people write for them themselves, though they can be turned over to the GM if you want. Might want to wait on Caroline, though.)

(Also, everyone in the elevator gets 1xp for the wish room now).
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 427