Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 291131 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

That would take about a month to repair SB, eyes are complex. However, you can clearly see I have acted in self defense, that should be pointed at Zan, who seems to have taken to repeatedly assaulting members of our party, something a tad more concerning then my self defense.

"Once, just now, to prevent us from going down a route that would not end well.  And aggressive?  Hmm, once now, and...once when you reminded me of my own death, the latter of which nearly made me die again," she replied, her eyes glaring at Kevak as she said the end of that last statement.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Had a corruption for the time travel ready, but ninjas. Will get back to you after my 2.5 hour class. But don't let that stop you.)

The figure just watched this unfold, grinning slightly.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Felix just tries to skirt around the edges of the room, heading for the door to the left.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Now I'd also like everyone to just stop, including myself, because I've seen too many situations like this in media to keep going with it."
Black lives matter.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

(Had a corruption for the time travel ready, but ninjas. Will get back to you after my 2.5 hour class. But don't let that stop you.)

(I'm gonna hold off posting then.  I'm curious.)
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Anybody can claim they traveled through time. Doesn't make it provable, nor does it make assaulting a party member for the second time? I think it's been two times now acceptable in any way. You can handle temporal dislocation without harming anyone. Just go "Stop! That's a bad idea!" Likely you did rewind through time, still doesn't make assault acceptable, and your assault entirely justifies me decking you. Don't try that again, words work better regardless.

((6 freaking ninjas!))

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

[13] A close look at the blackboard stuck upon the blue wall in an otherwise bi-colored room presented a sketch of the Earth and the Moon, conveniently labeled, as well as the Hubble Telescope's orbital routine. There were drawn connecting the two, but what they possibly meant was beyond Propman's understanding. Glancing at the board for anything else, Propman noticed the remains arrow crudely sketched on the bottom left corner of the board, said arrow having been the subject of an attempted erase.

A look at the direction the arrow was pointing yielded nothing, it appeared. Propman walked directly to the area himself, and started to look around. [3] The first attempt caused him to lose his hat, having ducked his head to a rather depressed angle with attempting to hold it on. Quite silly, no? [18] After placing it back upon his head and taking care to keep it secure, eventually, he spotted a small amount of text printed on the side of the bench facing the wall, far away from apparent view.

Quote from: Graffiti #4?
The answer is the moon. On the next room, don't go through the gate when you figure out how to get to it, but try to walk as far into the hills as possible. Enlarge the window.

-Fellow Adventurer
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Zanzetkuken turned around, rhetorically addressing everyone else in the room, "Did I ever say I traveled through time?"  She then turned back to Kevak, "No.  No I didn't.  When Bowtie asked me that, I pointed to what the cause was.  The.  Mark.  That is why I punched you.  You don't pay attention to what I say."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Having a mark is not excuse for violence, by that logic I clould give myself a tattoo and carve satanic symbols on the wall and blame it on the tattoo.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"No, its not.  The violence is due to you not listening over half the time.  In fact, soon after I woke up, did I not tell you that this one was given by a dragon?  And have you forgotten that this mark is what gave me various magic powers that I can apparently use, but have no recollection of?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So basically some random dragon shaped entity decided to use your body as a transport?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

**Zanz... It sounds like you're... A HOST for a dragon spirit. Which might bring you towards enlightenment or something. Or, if you lapse into dragon-mode enough, a dragon might rip its way out of you, like a cocoon. Be careful. And PLEASE stop violencing each other in theory. The one who suffers most from this is the one who has to clean up after it. Which is to say, ME.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

So basically some random dragon shaped entity decided to use your body as a transport?

"The dragon who gave me it walked out of the room.  All I know is that the mark has a bunch of weird powers with it."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're likely a focus then, basically a way to create a feedback loop for additional energy and mana for the primary entity. Grants you a possibly unstable, possibly not power boost on occasions and potentially a second wind for the dragon. I advise keeping the entity alive if you see it to avoid triggering the second wind and I advise not getting into situations that activate the boost. Could destabilize several things.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Here comes the corruption. There were several, so I rolled 1-6. It's a 6. Gonna be at a 1-2 hour presentation in a bit, but here goes. Might have time for some replies.)

Wish room

Suddenly, there was a flash of light from the adjoining room. An eyepatched man in a greatcoat walked in, followed by someone in a gas mask carrying a scepter with a black gem on the end and several smaller gems clipped onto it. "Yes, he did..." the newcomer sees that people have already been punched. "...time travel, that is. Crap, we got here about a half-minute later. Which means about 30 seconds less before they get here..."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 427