Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 291150 times)

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Ok, I put it in the google doc sheet. I'll just wait for my time to go?))

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile

((You can start whenever you want.))
I'm with stupid |
                      v

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Well in that case...)

Felix yawns, stepping out of bed... Wait a second. His bed isn't upright. And he didn't go to bed last night in his clothes... Probably. And he CERTAINLY wasn't clutching a golf club... What the heck... At least it was his comfortable clothes, and his 9 Iron.... He looked around, taking in the strange machine in the middle. "... Well, might as well." He shrugs and steps up to the machine, a little surprised when the device was attached. "Huh, a COMP? I've been playing too much SMT lately... Maybe this is a really cool lucid dream? Should be fun." He chuckles, pressing one of the buttons curiously.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

The magenta person snickers at SB and Kevak's banter, and Zanz' response to it. "I'm confused. Didn't you say you'd rather not have to deal with paradoxes? But, if you insist..."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

The magenta person snickers at SB and Kevak's banter, and Zanz' response to it. "I'm confused. Didn't you say you'd rather not have to deal with paradoxes? But, if you insist..."

"This is just rewinding time to an earlier point, but with a clause that I keep my memories.  More in line with Homestuck's Doomed Timelines.

Anyway, 'I wish that time was returned to the point seven seconds before when Kevak wished for 'freeing' you, without time travelling our current forms back in time as well, and with only me retaining memories of the events that occurred after the wish in the timeline branch where he made the wish, to where I made this wish to reverse the wish and you granted it, but not the process of you granting the wish.'
"
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB licks Zanz's hand unless she lets go before the wish happens.
Black lives matter.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

SB licks Zanz's hand unless she lets go before the wish happens.

Zanzetkuken remains silent and does not flinch.  Yeah.  Try doing something that my sister hasn't done a thousand times before.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Damn, he knows his younger sibling tricks.

SB looks over at Zanz, then begins to poke him in the face. Repeatedly. Ceaselessly.
Black lives matter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((Is this one good?
I probably won't be able to add it to the google doc, I'd really appreciate it if someone else could do it.))
(Looks good. I'll add it in a minute.)

Wish room.
The figure seemed to ponder for a bit, ignoring the fight. "Very well. My only regret is that I won't remember corrupting this..."

Snap

...looks over to SentientBowtie and HugoLuman the elevator "What do you think of your friends' chances, hmm? I'm sure you've thought of something they haven't. Oh, but it would be so rude to interrupt them, wouldn't it? Why, I'm sure you think it will be a disaster, I bet you're just downers like that. I bet you'd like to just ride that elevator out of harm's way."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Zanzetkuken turns and punches Kevak in the nose.  "That's for you going to try to 'free' the Djinn, which would lead it to despair, since it's current standing is fulfilling its purpose, which it quite enjoys."
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 04:42:58 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I don't want to do anything except get some--"
Then Zanz punches Kevak.

"Zanz, why the hell-- DID YOU JUST FUCKING TIME TRAVEL."
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 04:50:07 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

-Hold on.  Thought of the wrong point.-
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 04:39:01 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I hate time shenanigans.))
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 05:01:13 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Christ. This is like this book I read once, where the main point of magic was summoning djinn and spirits and you had to be really meticulous with the spell circles and wording of your commands or shit happened."

(I made an edit.  I thought it was when we first came into the room, when it was instead immediately before Kevak made his wish, here:

The figure looks over to SentientBowtie and HugoLuman the elevator "What do you think of your friends' chances, hmm? I'm sure you've thought of something they haven't. Oh, but it would be so rude to interrupt them, wouldn't it? Why, I'm sure you think it will be a disaster, I bet you're just downers like that. I bet you'd like to just ride that elevator out of harm's way."

Either way, you would already know it was out to corrupt wishes.)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 04:45:06 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He presses a few more buttons, and stares. "... Gamer. Really? AWESOME." He grins and heads towards the next room, eager to start his adventure!
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 427