Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290522 times)

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

"By God sir, you need medical attention right away! Lots of deaths on the field occur not due to direct trauma, but the infections that insure afterward. We shall have none of that under my watch! I just wish that we didn't have to trek through a dangerous dungeon in order to reach a safe area, or that half our group was stranded, be that as it may." From everybody present, Propman knew he was the most fit in the group to preform the next round of combat if it were to come to it, with a battered Zanzet and SB to aid him, and he knew that anything magical would likely overpower him. Such a fear bit him in the back of his head, but he was more then willing to take the risk after his cowardly flight last time a crisis occurred in the group.

"I shall offer to carry any objects you might find worthy, sir. Shall I carry one of these automation back to town and see if we can sell it whole? I'm sure metal of any grade is quite an important commodity."

Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"Well, we might have to make a few trips on that. We need to haul a corpse back to town relatively soonish. We also need something to pay the guy who asked for it, though."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Oh, don't forget to update your XP after the bank room.)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Did you say it was a day since we arrived here?" Zanzetkuken asked Propman.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

Death Star Hallway

GentlemanRaptor comes barreling in, after leaving his rifle outside the door.

"Don't shoot! Unarmed and friendly! Unarmed and friendly!" He raises his hands above his head and slows down, panting.

"Where the fuck did-" begins one of the marines, only to be cut off by the other. "Get outta here! This area's not safe for civilians!"

GentlemanRaptor, still breathing heavily, struggles to explain.

"Giant....spider...dead. Burned it and its...spawn. Friend needs medical assistance. Got any medical supplies?"

The first marine sighs, and turns to the other. "Kowalski, guard the door. I'll go with the civvie. If I'm not back in five, get support and come after me."

GentlemanRaptor turns and leads the marine through the door into the minefield.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

[4]
Iton looks at Blitz
"It's o-ok. I th-th-think I'll m-make it"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Me~ (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 04:23:44 pm by Kevak »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Looks ok to me, despite massive amount of stuff. Any further input, Zanz?)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

(Looks ok to me, despite massive amount of stuff. Any further input, Zanz?)

(I say cut most of the stuff out of the bag of holding.  It may very well be carried around in that state in real life, but the being that brings people into the game would not allow that much through.)
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

(Okays~ I shall cut stuffs, one moment~)

(Edited~)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 04:23:54 pm by Kevak »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

(Added it to the end of the Google doc player list.)

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Propman dug into his bag a bit until he pulled out a dented pocket watch of glass and steel, a machine of clockwork much like the room they were within. The mechanism that allowed the cover to spring forth on release hand long since jammed after repeated abuses (evidently, one should not sprint while keeping a pocket watch within the pocket of one's shirt), but the device itself was intact, and after lifting it open manually, the privateer glanced at the meticulously ticking hands, taking the moment to ensure the coil wasn't close to unwinding before closing it and slipping the clock back into his bag.

"Not quite, mam, but we have been here for around six hours or so, judging by my clock. Quite a lot has happened in this span of time, I must say. Makes it feel longer."

Propman joined Hugo in the search for some useful salvage. [11] Notably, some of the smaller cogs on the wall appeared to be hanging on hooks, rather then being integrated into the rest of the boiler mechanism. Spares, perhaps?
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti walks back out into the clockwork room.

**The amulet from before is still there. It might be valuable or magical in some way.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Put an extremely long-winded summary of the game so far in the OP, for those who want more detail but don't want to read 70+ pages)

HugoLuman walked over to the pedestal with the amulet, and slowly put his hand over it. "Feels faintly ominous, but I think that means it doesn't just kill you instantly. Probably safe to take and sell."

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

**I'll take it. If it IS trapped in some way, I can use the scepter's active and go back in time to before I sprung the trap. Although, since I already used my Aid spell for this room, I'd have to power the scepter with my Heal, which would hurt me.**

Arcvasti picks up the amulet, cautiously and puts it in his pocket.

**Putting this on might be stretching it. Should we go get the corpse and go back to the town now or try looting the vault first?**

If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 427