Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290583 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

((It's not so much that I don't have the time as mnuch as it is I don't know what to do. We're there other doors in the minefield?))

(ya i dont know what to do either so im just gonna be my stupid self)
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

Minefield

GentlemanRaptor blinks, and then looks around.

"Right. I'm going to go have a chat with the space marines, then. Anyone want to come?"
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Wait, weren't you about to go after the noise?)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

((Changed my mind. After all, there is another door in the hallway.))
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

*Iton begins spinning around on baseball bat to make self dizzy
[1]
Walks onto a land mine will being stupid and blows one of his legs off

grabs his left leg/nub screeming in pain
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

GentlemanRaptor turns, stunned.

"Y'know what? Belay that. MEDIC! We need a medic over here!"

He moves over and begins basic first aid on the stump. Can't have Iton bleeding out, after all.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(At this point we're probably too far to hear anything other than the mine going off.)

HugoLuman heard a distant, dull thump. "Did anyone else hear that? I'm beginning to think something's going on back there."

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

**Yeah, I hear that. It doesn't bode particularly well.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Looks like we've got 2 options here. We can head back and investigate who else is in here with us, which might be dangerous, or we can get some more distance and head through one of these doors, which probably would be dangerous." He goes over to the vault door. "Not getting much from this one, though maybe it's thick enough to block a reading." He then goes over to the glass door out in to the street. "Though this one feels slightly more dangerous than the one we came in here from."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Speaking of which..." Zanzetkuken said as she walked over to the door, and opened it to look through it.  She noticed that she saw...the same street that was visible as being on the other side of the glass doors and wall of windows.  "Huh.  That's interesting."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Does that mean you've triggered the room and can't get out?)

"Hey, careful Zanz! We don't know what's out there or if we're ready!"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

(Does that mean you've triggered the room and can't get out?)

(I just looked into the room as they did with the Death Star room.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman sighed in relief, as Zanz had not triggered a charging monster by cracking open the door. "Alright. Here's what I think. Arc's not looking too good and SB is losing it. So we're probably not ready for another room. But if we go back and find another player, they'll probably be more friendly than anything we find beyond that door."

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

Minefield

[5,5,16] GentlemanRaptor struggles to tear off a strip of Iton's shirt. Once the strip is off, he attempts to stem the flow of blood, but doing so just elicits an even louder cry of pain. By the time he's done, Iton isn't losing any more blood-but he looks pale and need real medical attention as soon as possible.

"Shit," GentlemanRaptor swears. "Look, Blitz, keep an eye on the guy. I'm going to go see if the lovely men with guns have any medical supplies. Be right back!" He runs off to the door.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Propman tripped on the sand giving away under his feet at he angled his foot a few degrees too far. He dug his spear into the sand and fell to his knees, still panting as the feeling of dread slowly eased a way, as though the presence haunting him was gone for now. He looked at the palms of his hands, and noticed that his right hand had dried to the point of bleeding slightly, likely due to a combination of abrasion from the bare wood of his weapon and the relative lack of humidity within the dungeon halls. He was getting close to losing his composure, later his mind, and he knew it.

Lifting himself up with his spear as a staff, he brushed the dust off of his greatcoat (which by now he seriously considered taking off and rolling up, as this part of the dungeon was particularly warm), and slowly walked towards the now open entrance of the room. His former companions apparently having gone ahead, the privateer noted a thick, smokey scent radiating from the partially opened door. He hoped that whatever was within was already cleared, and braced himself as he slowly marched inside, making sure to point his weapon at a defensive angle.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 11:16:59 pm by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 427