Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290582 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Zanzetkuken walked over and picked up the rifle and looked it over.  "Well...this should be a significant upgrade.  Going to keep my old rifle as well, though."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"Yeah, might want to give SB his back, since you don't need to lean on it anymore. Do you know how to check how many bullets are left?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"I set it down when we entered the room."  Zanzetkuken said as she began looking for ammo clips on the body.  "His rifle, that is.  I should have a full clip, as none of it was fired, and...it looks like I have two more clips."
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Entry 3, 7:28 P.M.?

This...location is far more perilous then I would have first imagined. Some mischievous force has warped me far, far away from the 12ers, and back into this area, and after having broken myself out of a cupboard, I immediately feel as if I have been beset by a mischievous force mavolent existence?*, with amnesia pertaining to the immediate events beforehand on top of that. I know not what such an action means, but I sense I am being watched. I must seek refuge from the eyes soon, or at least a corner from which to stand in anticipation of whatever force seems so beset on myself.

-Propman

*PS: It's hard to keep my writing sharp when having to flee for my life!

Propman tucked the hastily scrawled-into sketchbook back within his satchel and started running through the werewolf halls. He cursed at the fact his boots were one size too large and barely holding onto his feet as he made way past the slain creatures in a hurry; not against any physical threat (as far as he could see, anyway), but a gut feeling that the halls he resided within no longer welcomed his presence. The hair on the back of his neck stood up as he made a short bounce into the cathedral room, ignoring the changes in scenery that had occurred since his absence. In order to retain momentum, he continued towards the forlorn cell of his direction, not daring to look back.

"Crimey..."

The false pirate pondered whether or not he had gone insane and was running away from one of his own foolish projections, but such thoughts were mostly drowned out by his own immediate instinct to continue moving. His boots clomped awkwardly on the solid stone floors as he kept pace still into the chess room. His right hand was holding down his three-cornered hat to prevent it from flying off as he went into a full sprint, his left pointing his spear directly in front of him so as to threaten impaling whatever got in his way.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 06:10:30 pm by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Huzzah! The adventure man has returned!)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Hearing what she thought was someone sprinting coming from one of the prior rooms, Zanzetkuken asked, "Anyone else hear that?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sounds like it might be something. Kinda hard to tell in here, though."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Blitz shakes his head, having spaced out.
"Wait, what?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(You guys heard Zanz scream a while back, and some of you were about to go investigate while others loitered in the minefield.)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB stays slumped against the barrier.
"Hopefully it'll end quickly."
Black lives matter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Maybe it's whoever left those footprints? In which case, should we stay here? You said they could be hostile, Zanz."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

*Iton drops his baseball bat
*Iton begins ridiculously  dancing and embarrassing himself out of boredom
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Iton drops his baseball bat
*Iton begins ridiculously  dancing and embarrassing himself out of boredom
(I'm going to guess people's schools got going, giving the marked drops in posting about a week ago. Games have a tendency to lull severely at the start of the academic year, but once people have settled into their rythms, they tend to pick up again.)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((It's not so much that I don't have the time as mnuch as it is I don't know what to do. We're there other doors in the minefield?))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

((It's not so much that I don't have the time as mnuch as it is I don't know what to do. We're there other doors in the minefield?))

(Not according to the Map linked in the OP)
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 427