Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290626 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"Alright." He crouched and headed onto the balcony, just inside the door. He noticed their robber masks seemed to oddly obscure their entire faces.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

**Alright. Which ability do I boost, Stealth Kill or your new one?**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

**Alright. Which ability do I boost, Stealth Kill or your new one?**

"New.  Definitely new."

She cut the knot to the bandages on her leg, causing her wound to begin to gush out blood.  She quickly lined up her shot to where Stealth was urging her towards, and the instant there was a spike, she pulled the trigger.  When the Carbine robber was going down, she held the middle of her rifle in her left hand off to the side, reaching out with her right hand, and loudly whispered, "Arc, boost it now!"
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Arcvasti vaguely gestures with his free hand.

**Done.**
Spooky Signature

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Zanzetkuken tapped into the ability, and saw why it stated you would be seen.  From the dying Carbine soldier, green tendrils of vitality were drawn to her hand, which, after they stopped as a glowing orb in front of her and, she lowered to her leg wound, which knitted itself back into its ordinary appearance.  Some of it remained, but faded as it absorbed into her body through her hand.  Most of it went to a slight increase in her level of energy, but a slight amount went into her mark that, for a second caused her eyes to perform an ever so minor shift to reptilian before returning to normal.  In fact, a close examination of where she was healed, you would notice not mammalian skin, but draconic scales.  As soon as the energy was finished absorbing, the first of the remaining four robbers closed in, but with the excess of energy, Zanzetkuken managed to extend the blade during a rather poorly executed uppercut, which still killed the robber due to the extended blade.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

Minefield

GentlemanRaptor pauses.

"All right, everyone who's planning on going after the freaky noise, sound off."
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB charges down the northern ramp, toward the lone robber coming up that direction. He jumps just before they meet, driving the butt of the axe towards the robber's face, but the robber counters with a sideways blow from his bat. SB's momentum and the force of the hit cause him to slam into the side of the ramp, winding him greatly. The robber looms over him and brings his bat up for another strike.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 09:54:44 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Arcvasti charges down the ramp after SB, miraculously not falling in the process[19]. He slams into the robber assaulting SB and they both fall to the ground, Arcvasti landing badly on his injured leg.[9]
Spooky Signature

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton sounds off
"Aye"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(How many robbers are there?)

HugoLuman charges down the ramp, spear first, trodding on Arc and the tackled robber as he does so and catching another in the center of the neck with his spear. "Sorry!"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

SB charges down the northern ramp, toward the lone robber coming up that direction. He jumps just before they meet, driving the butt of the axe towards the robber's face, but the robber counters with a sideways blow from his bat. SB's momentum and the force of the hit cause him to slam into the side of the ramp, winding him greatly. The robber looms over him and brings his bat up for another strike.

(It's one long ramp, not two separate.)

(How many robbers are there?)

HugoLuman charges down the ramp, spear first, trodding on Arc and the tackled robber as he does so and catching another in the center of the neck with his spear. "Sorry!"

(5, and I've killed 2, you've killed one, one is on the ground next to Arc.)

Zanzetkuken moves past the rest of the group, and, after dodging the swing of the final robber, makes a quick slash across his stomach.  Diving past him, she causes him to have his back to the rest of the group.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 11:14:50 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The remaining upright robber, seeing how his fellows fared, decided to run around behind those on the ramp and give the assassin a worse line of sight. HugoLuman seized the bat of the dying robber and threw it at him, an attack which was easily deflected but gave him enough time to help SB up. The one under Arc struggled to push him off.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

The remaining upright robber, seeing how his fellows fared, decided to run around behind those on the ramp and give the assassin a worse line of sight. HugoLuman seized the bat of the dying robber and threw it at him, an attack which was easily deflected but gave him enough time to help SB up. The one under Arc struggled to push him off.

(5 included the one I mentioned earlier.  With you having killed another, there is now one next to Arc, and the one between me and you, Arc, and Bowtie.)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Yeah, dying one is the one who got speared.)

The robber swings over the railing on the ramp and bats aside HugoLuman's hastily raised spear, following with a roundhouse kick that knocks HugoLuman over the side of the rail and onto his back. "Fucker's got moves!"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Just out of curiosity, how many of us know how to use a real rifle? I've never even held one before.)
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 427