Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289757 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

"I vote for the one without dragons or werewolves." says Fniff. "If we have to go through either, I'm trying out Superaids on them."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Dragon/TNT room got retconned into Oni room. Presumably the mystery one to the South is where BD got killed.)

(Anyway, looks like there should be a discarded wooden katana in the werewolf room and a discarded shillelagh in the cathedral. Not sure about other loot, though there's food in the Pumpkin room.)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile

((Ninja'd!))

"Which way, Blitz? You didn't tell us about one door. Should we check it out?"

I'm with stupid |
                      v

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Ah, by the way. The south room is where I died. The dragon one kind of, well, exploded into a different one, and I think there's a weapon where the werewolves were. Don't quote me in that, though. So, which one do we choose? I would vote South, if only to level up."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I vote South too."
I'm with stupid |
                      v

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((
The dragon one kind of, well, exploded into a different one,
I laughed and started choking on my water, are you trying to kill me?))
I'm with stupid |
                      v

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Cheapest stuff I could find is a pair of leather boots, and even that was expensive," Zanzetkuken said, shrugging.
"This is so stupid. People are trapped in a world where they have no modern technology or way to replenish it and the first thing they do is re-invent capitalism."
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 04:22:14 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(When we find the dragon/tnt room for real, I imagine it will be some kind of weird deja vu for you, and everyone else will be wondering what the heck you're talking about.)

HugoLuman wasn't sure if he believed her, but he decided not to press about it for now. "I suppose we won't have much to talk about on the way back to the square, then. Well, SB here is thinking of trading some of his ammo for something at the shops, but I can't think of anything, unless you know where we might get some sandals or something for almost nothing."

"Cheapest stuff I could find is a pair of leather boots, and even that was expensive," Zanzetkuken said, shrugging.
"Damn. Maybe we could just find some scraps of leather, or cloth. Hiking barefoot is not fun." I suppose I'm lucky that the streets in the center of town weren't cobbled, he thought. "Think we should look for kyle? Kinda worried about him going off on his own like that, with that bottle."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SB shrugs.
Black lives matter.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

"Alright, getting some experience sounds good. I vote south too. Who wants point?"
GentlemanRaptor gestures with his rifle towards the door.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

BoI Room
"Guywhotakespointsayswhat."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"This is so stupid. People are trapped in a world where they have no modern technology or way to replenish it and the first thing they do is re-invent capitalism."

"Well...a shop system is typical in RPGs, and stock could be replenished through dungeon crawls..."

"Damn. Maybe we could just find some scraps of leather, or cloth. Hiking barefoot is not fun.  Think we should look for kyle? Kinda worried about him going off on his own like that, with that bottle."

"Might as well.  You know, I have to wonder how many of us are actually going to meet up back there.  Some might decide to just remain in town or something."

(Just explaining away where those that were following us to town, but stopped playing, would wind up.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Me!"

McDonald walks up to the door, slams it open and jumps inside. He barely manages to dodge a strange red projectile.

"Ah, what is this!?" He yelled, noticing two heads lying on the ground turned towards him. Before he could get a closer look, one of them made a gargling sound, and spat another red ball.

"Woah, are they spitting blood?" He said, ducking under the ball of blood and scrambling to a large rock lying nearby, heads taking turns spitting at him.

"Guys!? Wanna come over!?"
I'm with stupid |
                      v

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((My mutilated body should be in there, by the way. Also, something that can rip you apart.))
"Fine, fine."
Blitz enters the room, pulling out his knife of the kitchen variety.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well...a shop system is typical in RPGs, and stock could be replenished through dungeon crawls..."
SB shrugs again.
"They're usually NPC shops, but whatever."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 427