Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289721 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

Starting Room
Fniff seems to be giving a thousand yard stare and shaking slightly.

"How likely it is that I'm going to slip in what is probably human shit and fall onto a child's corpse if I just run through with my eyes closed really tightly?" he asks.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

HugoLuman wasn't sure if he believed her, but he decided not to press about it for now. "I suppose we won't have much to talk about on the way back to the square, then. Well, SB here is thinking of trading some of his ammo for something at the shops, but I can't think of anything, unless you know where we might get some sandals or something for almost nothing."

"Cheapest stuff I could find is a pair of leather boots, and even that was expensive," Zanzetkuken said, shrugging.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile

McDonald follows GentlemanRaptor inside. Exiting, he says to Fniff:

"Pretty likely, these corpses are bunched up near the entrance. Just, uh, pretend these are mannequins, okay?"
I'm with stupid |
                      v

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

Binding of Isaac Room

GentlemanRaptor calls back through the door.

"Oh come on through, ya pansy! The kids are dead, so they're not gonna jump up and bite you. And the shit...well the piles are easy enough to avoid. Just watch out for the smears, they are a wee bit slippery."
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 03:32:25 pm by GentlemanRaptor »
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Ah. That room. Probably should have remembered that."
Blitz looks into the room.
"And then I remember precisely why I didn't. Dear God..."
Blitz walks in.
"Nonetheless, we have to move onwards."
Blitz follows GentlemanRaptor, going at a slow pace and making sure he doesn't step on anything but the ground.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

GentlemanRaptor turns to speak to Blitz.

"So, what's beyond these three doors?"
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Starting Room
Fniff looks at the exit. [Rolling for not making terrible decisions... 10.]

"Alright, I'll just... yeah..."

Isaac Room
Fniff can't help but look around at the basement and the corpses and the human shit. He steps over the bodies in a daze, then looks rather pale. [14] He dry-heaves, but doesn't spew anything. However, in his daze, he walks forward and steps right in one of the smaller piles of human shit.

"Oh God, oh no, ooooh it's all in my shoe!" yells Fniff, rubbing his now brown trainer on the floor. The poop pile is now a little smaller, and by Binding of Isaac logic, it might have something inside. [18] Whooeee, it does! Fniff notices something shine under all the poop.

"... Is it me or is there something in all that crap? Literally."

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Probably some useless shit."

McDonald laughs.

"Are you going to dig it out?"
I'm with stupid |
                      v

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(If it's up to me, lead pipe. If it's up to you, decide something. I really need to go back and check what items are still lying around the other rooms...)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I've got a random generator, so leave it to me. FEEL FREE TO USE MY TOTALLY COOL RANDOM GENERATORS YOU GUYS. I MIGHT EVEN MAKE ONE FOR THIS RP IF YOU USE THEM YOU GUYS. For GM information, it's Sharp, Healing, Guilt, and Emotional as it's effects. You can try and figure it out yourself if you like.)
BoI Room
"It's hardly like this trainer is going to get any more dirty..." says Fniff. "I am going to have to take a chemical shower for the rest of my life after going into this room."

Fniff experimentally tries to push it out with his already-ruined trainer. [10] He barely resists vomiting while doing this.

"Make that chemical shower the rest of eternity, actually. But... hey, look at it, it's actually something."

It appears to be an extremely sharp looking needle half-filled with a blue liquid. Fniff rolls his sleeve up over his hand and picks it up.

"I guess I could stab people with this and probably give them aids?" says Fniff.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Blitz, have you seen anything like this? Is it useful?"
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Even if it is, I don't think it's a good idea to shoot up with a needle that's been found in a pile of shit in the most disgusting room on the earth. If that's what you are implying, that is."

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We could sterilize it with boiling water if we had some... Or, can fire be used for sterilizing?"
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yeah, but I could see a needle from this room having like, superaids. Actually, I'm beginning to wonder if I should be holding it."

Fniff drops it into a small pocket on his satchel.

"There. That is now officially the quarantined part of my satchel and I will never ever put my hand in it without checking inside first."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

GentlemanRaptor turns to speak to Blitz.

"So, what's beyond these three doors?"
"The golden door had werewolves, and one of these had a baby dragon. I tried to take it as a pet. It.... Don't work out."
"Blitz, have you seen anything like this? Is it useful?"
"Can't say I have, no. Probably is, though."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 427