Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290543 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"Yeah... ranger class ability. Not related to the other thing. We really should move that unconscious guy..."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Where should we move the guy to?

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

"What? Are you saying that not only are we attempting to press on while members of our group are injured, but that you left an unconscious fellow behind!?"
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The unconscious guy isn't one of us from what I understand.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Those bank robbers in the last room... I mean, they're NPCs and all and we killed the rest of them, and I don't even know if these ones are self aware but... my god, eaten alive..." he nervously runs his hand through his hair. "Um, let's tie him up or something and throw him in the gears room. Can't leave him in the lobby now."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((Aye))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

"NPC? Mister Hugo, while this place might very well resemble a dungeon and most of the adversaries we've faced beforehand have been seemingly irrational in their hostility, we should not assume that everybody not from Bay 12 is a mindless prop or similar until conclusive evidence comes about, such as the tiger you were recently conducting diplomatic discussions with." Propman used one of the nearby windows as a mirror, adjusting the spacing of his bangs so as to keep them properly parted. "Thinking about it, surely not everybody back at the settlement could have been Bay 12ers. I wonder what other qualifications cause people to be drawn into this labyrinth. Other forum communities? Why, if that hungry gourd from earlier is any indication, could other realms of existence be candidates? Well, assuming such theoretical realms even exist and I'm not rambling from madness, of course."
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 12:28:03 am by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile

((Aye. I haven't seen Fniff in a while.))
I'm with stupid |
                      v

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-snip-
"I know, I know! I'm not saying... I mean, some were totally nice and... This whole thing is just... let's just go take care of this please?" He heads back into the bank lobby to help SB, grimacing.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This cat city thing reminds me a lot of something from an SCP I remember reading a while back. It was that accidental dimension hopping guy and he warped into a dimension full of fungi and cats with the ruins of cities scattered around. I don't see any fungi though, so that's good I guess~ And in the SCP there weren't tigers if I recall.

It could be fairly possible for these places to just be sections ripped from realities and pieced together. Just because something seems mindless or focused on one goal doesn't mean that isn't the norm for that reality. Sanity and Thought are defined by the majority, not the minority. And in this specific city, it seems as though we are the minority.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hugo, why did you decide to use the most invisible color ever? I need to put my hands over my phone and squint at level: Asian to read it.))
I'm with stupid |
                      v

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Dun use Darkling~))

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Default makes me scratch my eyes.))
I'm with stupid |
                      v

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB is sitting on the unconscious guy's chest, gun level with the guy's head.
Black lives matter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(It defaulted to darkling for upper boards, the bright one for lower boards. I recommend highlighting instead of squinting, it's much, much easier.)

Ordinarily, HugoLuman would have loved to discuss the nature of whatever reality he was in, but now was just not the time. "SB, we need to move him. Do you know how to tie someone up?"
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 427