Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290254 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB looks at Hugo.
"The thingy or the thingy?"
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Lets try the ground.

Kevak Strikes the Earth.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

SB looks at Hugo.
"The thingy or the thingy?"
"The dead thingy."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

After a few minutes Iton begins bobbing between consciousness and coma

First conscious pop up.
Iton looks up,"Sweet dreams are made of dis who ams I too disagrees" then sinks back into a coma
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Blitz raises an eyebrow.
"...what."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile

McDonald, who has been silently watching this whole situation, falls over. It might have been too much for him.
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
║ The shriek of steam emitting from valves echos within your ears.║
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Propman returns from looting all of the loose machinery he could reach off of the walls, coming up with four rather large cogs which looked to weigh two pounds each, and several smaller gears in tow. He likewise considered using the letter-opener of his spear as a makeshift screwdriver in order to disassemble the automation, in order to allow it to be hauled piece by piece. Noting the new arrival, the privateer waved.

"Heya mate. A welcome to the dungeon, since you'll certainly not get one from its denizens, at any rate. Call me Propman, by the way." Propman repeated his introduction routine from earlier, tipping his hat and extending a handshake, as best he could while carrying the cogs and spear, at any rate.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Herro~ I'm Kevak as a note~ Kevak waves before going back to waiting for time to start working again to see if the ground is destructible in the room.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

"Careful you don't tire yourself out. Or cause a cave-in, for the matter." Glancing at the floor, Propman pondered. The layout of this place made little logical sense, a given, but he wondered if the boiler room was actually powering something.

"Huh. You know lads, Nethack had its dungeons go down a considerable distance vertically, as did Rogue and a good number of its ilk. If the place we're in is supposed to represent a fantasy dungeon, perhaps digging downward will lead us into other rooms?"
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I actually had a whole chat with Hugo about what would happen if you went in a direction far enough, "weird stuff" begins to happen normally~ I dun wanna spoil what~ Although some themed rooms may have special fun things~))

Muscle fatigue shouldn't be an issue for a while due to my starting passive being regeneration, muscle fatigue is really just the muscles having microtears, which should heal rather quickly, my worry is more of food and water, as well as the fact that the healing will start draining energy after a bit, although we do have meat available in the room, I would rather not resort to cannibalism yet.

I plan on digging directly under the door, enough for someone to slide under, most vaults can be opened from the inside so people can't get trapped within. Someone sneaky should probs scout before we open it thoughs. Don't wanna let an Eldritch Boner Beast out or anything, that would likely end badly.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 05:03:05 am by Kevak »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Looking back on it, I'm extremely confused about how the double sided room works. Is the spider the challenge, and the marines won't let anyone through until it was dealt with? Or does the marine side have its separate own win condition?)

HugoLuman, heading up the ramp, turned around to say "Actually, we found a supply of food a while ago, so no need to go all Fallout. Just don't go that way right now."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Lets try the ground.

Kevak Strikes the Earth.

It ricochets off the ground as well, after having done some damage to the tiles.

"I think we should take a look around that street area.  Considering the prior rooms, it seems...odd that that area is the same theme as this one."
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 12:29:40 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Maybe this is all one big area? The doors don't always have to open into new rooms, right?"
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good idea Zan. Kevak straightens up, picks up his bag, slings it over his shoulder, and wanders into the lobby room.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

...and wanders into the lobby room.

(Weren't you already in there, looting the bodies?)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 427