Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290274 times)

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti does what he thinks is raising his eyebrows, but ends up looking more like an exceptionally lopsided squint.

**Shifter? Never actually inspected your forumventures. Don't suppose I'll have a chance in this place. I suppose I can consider it motivation for getting out of here. In any case, we were thinking of going through a vault door a room or two over to look for treasure. Would you be willing to join us for now? We have good healthcare! Unless you're ME, that is.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"Ever heard of Cheesistan?"

"Nope."
"It's a bit much to explain here. Suffice to say that it was one weird minimalist RTD. Very, very weird. We're probably fine as long as CaptainMcClellan doesn't appear, though."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB leans toward Kevak and whispers.
"Forum game term. Means sex without roleplaying it. I was asking if you forgot to not roleplay it."
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Arcvasti does what he thinks is raising his eyebrows, but ends up looking more like an exceptionally lopsided squint.

**Shifter? Never actually inspected your forumventures. Don't suppose I'll have a chance in this place. I suppose I can consider it motivation for getting out of here. In any case, we were thinking of going through a vault door a room or two over to look for treasure. Would you be willing to join us for now? We have good healthcare! Unless you're ME, that is.**
I'm perfectly fine with joining~ Although the healthcare part shouldn't be much of a problem since I appear to have started with a basic kind of physical regen Shifters often have~

SB leans toward Kevak and whispers.
"Forum game term. Means sex without roleplaying it. I was asking if you forgot to not roleplay it."
Don't you mean fade to rose?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"At least you no longer have to use your active on me," Zanzetkuken said.  "Too bad it can't be reversed at times, it would probably take a few rooms, but we could clear away the side-effects if we used my active with your aid ability."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Whatever. Did it happen or not?"
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Whatever. Did it happen or not?"
Nope~ Basically I ate a God on accident due to several "good" rolls and turned most of the northern hemisphere into traps for shits and giggles~ Then someone summoned a potato god and random shit went down. I'm not really sure what's happening currently.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"At least you no longer have to use your active on me," Zanzetkuken said.  "Too bad it can't be reversed at times, it would probably take a few rooms, but we could clear away the side-effects if we used my active with your aid ability."
"Yeah, we might want to hurry up with the looting." He turned back towards the bank lobby.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yeah, we might want to hurry up with the looting." He turned back towards the bank lobby.
On that note~ Has anyone tried looting the walls yet?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I don't get why that warrants an oh no, but whatever. Not my business.
So... shifter?"
Black lives matter.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"That would be absurd unless we encountered a room based off of a game with that mechanic."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Why? And more importantly, how? I mean, there's gears and stuff we might steal from in here, but mostly they've looked like concrete or smooth stone so far."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You're an independent woman, Zanz.))
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I don't get why that warrants an oh no, but whatever. Not my business.
So... shifter?"
Shifter, they shift things, flesh, matter, energy, normally they focus on flesh at first but later on they can get rather powerful. I plan on focusing on regen and then branching out to the energy trees before coming back and focusing more on flesh. Maybe matter after a bit.

"That would be absurd unless we encountered a room based off of a game with that mechanic."
Do you see this pickaxe?

"Why? And more importantly, how? I mean, there's gears and stuff we might steal from in here, but mostly they've looked like concrete or smooth stone so far."
Why not? And again, do you see this pickaxe?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I assume flesh shifting gives you the ears and shit."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 427