Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290552 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

((Well seems like my allergy meds are kicking in, good night everybody))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

Upon Kevak's confirmation, Tech shoots him a quizzical look. "Bladetrousers." She repeats, before her attention is abruptly drawn to the large wolf donning the greatcoat covered with yellow bugs overcoat; "Bladetrousers, and...Hugo?"

((Good night.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 12:01:46 am by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((Goodnight.))

Upon Kevak's confirmation, Tech shoots him a quizzical look. "Bladetrousers." She repeats, before her attention is abruptly drawn to the large wolf donning the greatcoat covered with yellow bugs overcoat; "Bladetrousers, and...Hugo?"
((Recognized by my overcoat. Just like IRL XD ))

HugoLuman, quite startled and a little stunned from the impact, frantically disentangles himself and jumps up to see what he'd just crashed into. A person apparently, which prompted an immediate wave of embarrassment. Oh crap, I hope he's ok. Suddenly he hears an unfamiliar voice say his name, and startled for the second time in as many seconds, looks around.

Quasar, meanwhile settles on the edge of the warehouse roof overlooking the street, catching his breath. He mentally calls to one of the cats below. You there. How far will the evil pants chase us?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"To the curb."

((Edited due to forgetting italics.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 12:23:14 am by Kevak »

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tech raises her hand, only slightly, and waves it a few times to catch Hugo's attention.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((He just logged off Steam, he may be asleep~

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I was indeed asleep. Well, trying to be anyway. Air mattresses are hit-and-miss.))

HugoLuman looked at this person. Nope, not a face or voice he recognized, but he supposed it could be someone old with a new face. Quasar, where are you?
Give me a minute to breathe. Also, might want to step off the sidewalk there.

HugoLuman steps off the curb, remembering that the cats seemed to be treating it as some kind of border. He continues looking at the new person, glancing back to the other one he'd knocked over, wishing he knew how to acknowledge her words.

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ace's attention remained on the kitten that had been placed into Tech's pocket. He leaned a little closer just to pet it, but instead, he had been crashed right into. By the time he had processed what all happened, he was pushing himself back up to sit. With a groan, he slumped his shoulders, looking dazed towards the new people that rushed in. He might have gotten hit head on but lucky for him kittens apparently liked him. A few kittens had found their way over to him and he let out another groan following with a weak: "Great. Amazing."
"If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings."

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

"In my professional opinion, we should run. Now."
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman felt relieved that the guy didn't seem seriously injured, but he still felt pretty sorry. Fortunately, Quasar finished catching his breath and flew down to rejoin the group, landing on a parking meter. "Good news. The cats say the pants will only chase us as far as the curb here, so y'all might want to just step into the street. And put some more distance in, to be safe."
Quasar, these people just showed up. One of them called me "Hugo."

Quasar looked at the girl. "Yeah, that's him. Long story. But who are you?"

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm technicallyAdventurer— well, since I'm un- in, incapable of saying my real name —but you can call me Tech- or TA- or something. I signed up to Bay12 just recently," Pausing to gesture to Ace and his spot on the ground, "with my friend, Ace; and I remember reading HugoLuman's My Life: The ISG. Though— uh, I'm detecting a pattern here. Are you all from Bay12?" Tech questions to no one in particular, looking around at the group as she mentally high-fives herself for minimal stuttering.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 01:44:10 pm by technicallyAdventurer »

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

"yup"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yeah. Mostly. That ghost there is some asshole we found in an antique shop, and there may be a confused leopard we also found in this area, if he hasn't scarpered off. I'm Hugo's familiar, doing the talking for him since he's a bit cursed at the moment. He says he's really sorry for running that guy over."
HugoLuman didn't remember making any game by that name. It raised many questions, though he figured there might be more pressing matters at the moment.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Cue time paradox!))
Black lives matter.

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lifting his hand, he lightly waved once his name was said by Tech, following with a sneeze and a small "Yeah, hey." He shook his head and simply continued to pet the cats. When he looked up again, he heard an apology coming from the other. "Uh. Don't worry about it."
"If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings."
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 427