Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290333 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((PM me first, but I'd be open to getting you out. Propman's been absent for a bit longer than he said he'd be, so I don't want to leave you just sitting there.))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

((So they appeared right in front us?))
((I'm rather confused myself; all I know is that Tech's currently in the middle of the street surrounded by cats with Ace :0
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((The CJ group is in a warehouse on the same street, I think.
I know we're close by.))
Black lives matter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((There's a street full of cats next to the warehouse district (which the cats won't enter). A lane leads from this street along the side of one of the warehouses, with a partially open door into the warehouse. Some of the group is inside, some is standing in the lane just outside the door. Since your posts imply that you don't see any of us, I'd say you're in the street right near the lane, around the corner from the people standing outside. No more than 50ft away.))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton begins almost manually laughing and begins chanting
KAMATE KAMETE ULAAA! KAMATE KAMATE ULAAA!
((I think that's the right war chant)
He change this over and over again preparing to fight off whatever is in the crate
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((There's a street full of cats next to the warehouse district (which the cats won't enter). A lane leads from this street along the side of one of the warehouses, with a partially open door into the warehouse. Some of the group is inside, some is standing in the lane just outside the door. Since your posts imply that you don't see any of us, I'd say you're in the street right near the lane, around the corner from the people standing outside. No more than 50ft away.))

((Thanks!

Tech knelt down, fumbling with the crossbow and picking up a Siberian kitten in a somewhat awkward manner. Hands rounding it's body covered with light orange fur, she let the crossbow down so she could cradle the feline in her arms, similar how one would a baby. "This game isn't really challenging, given our first encounter is with a herd of cats."
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((...and then Tech and Ace are promptly faced against Meowossus, Twilit Kitten Monster because Tech just had to jinx it.))
Black lives matter.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((...and then Tech and Ace are promptly faced against Meowossus, Twilit Kitten Monster because Tech just had to jinx it.))

((Last time I checked, you were the one who jinxed everything. :P
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 10:42:34 pm by technicallyAdventurer »

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I wonder if the two outside can hear me practically screaming a war chant)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Black lives matter.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Did you just use that gif on me, SButt?

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tech blinked one or two times as she witnessed such, a small laugh coming from her soon after. Shifting the crossbow in her arms, quite uncomfortably, given she'd never held a weapon; she made her way over to stand at Ace's side. "Nerd,  you have allergies."

Ace sneezed once more, lowering the kitten from his chest and he looked towards Tech. "Shh. No I don't." He let out before releasing a series of sneezes. Instead of actually getting up, like a smart person would have, he just continued to pet the kittens. "Look how precious they are." He said before turning back towards Tech as she picked up a Siberian kitten. "Whoa. Where'd ya find that little guy." The male hopped up, walking over and lightly petting the kittens head.
"If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings."

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, you know, the crowd of cats?" Tech gave a shrug, looking down at the unnamed kitten. "He's such a cutie. I think I can carry him in my backpack or jacket pocket, maybe?"
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 10:50:49 pm by technicallyAdventurer »

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The ghost guy being intriuged by new souls present, left the group and observed the people with the cats being nearly impossible to notice since well he's just a cloud of fine ash

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

The crate begins to cave inward as something erupts out of the side. It's a pair of trousers. With whirling buzzsaws where a person would normally be. The rest of the box collapses into a rapidly growing horde of bladetrousers shambling out from the pit. The horde slowly begins to advance on the partymembers still inside the warehouse.

"I think someone just teleported in. Just not near the group. What's going on in there?"
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 427