Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290313 times)

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

((Yes, because cats. '♥'
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((I am back within internet range now.))

HugoLuman stays put, waiting to see what they're up against and bring up the rear, if need be.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tech nodded, eyes shifting to look over the three large symbols on the room. "What do you think those do?"

((How does one go about teleporting?

Ace gave a small shrug and looked at the symbols once Tech asked him about them. Walking closer to said symbols to inspect them, he pursed his lips. "Wanna find out?" He asked her, giving a dorky grin. Like hell yeah adventure.
"If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

The buzzing intensifies and the box begins to visibly warp. Whatever was down there must have cut through the bottom and is beginning to cut through the sides.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

So what do we do senpai?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB roundhouse kicks the crate, breaking his foot and/or leg loads a round into his new old gun and points it at the crate.
Black lives matter.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tech nods, and after a moment's passed, experimentally steps forth, foot touching one of the symbols, and is suddenly teleported somewhere else.

Somewhere she immediately recognizes as a place with alot of cats.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 09:16:16 pm by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

HugoLuman heard a small thunderclap from outside, causing him to quickly look towards the door. Quasar called out in his stead "What's going on out there?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ace watched the girl go on, and after she did, he stepped onto the same symbol. Once he was teleported to the place full of cats with Tech, he blinked at the sight. Looking at the female, he held his crossbow up and pushed it into her hands. "Here. Hold this." Not even waiting for her reply, he began to walk over towards a group of kittens and he plopped down to sit, picking one up and beginning to pet it. Eventually, he began to sneeze.
"If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings."

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tech blinked one or two times as she witnessed such, a small laugh coming from her soon after. Shifting the crossbow in her arms, quite uncomfortably, given she'd never held a weapon; she made her way over to stand at Ace's side. "Nerd,  you have allergies."
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 09:45:25 pm by technicallyAdventurer »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle paces seeing as no ome else is in a conversational mood.

((Could I get teleported out or something? I don't really care about what ever is happening in this room anymore.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((So they appeared right in front us?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti jumps, not sure whether to be more concerned about the buzzsaw thing in the box or the thunderclap outside. After a moment of reflection, he decided on the buzzsaw thing. What on earth could he DO against whatever that thing was. If it could shred through solid metal... Running out of the warehouse wouldn't help for long. At least for the moment it was sort of contained. What could he DO to it though? Arcvasti took out his loonie and started worrying it to aid in thinking.

*I'm so screwed. God help me.I'm so screwed. God help me.I'm so screwed. God help me.*
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

((Rogue party is going super slow and proooobably isn't the best group to join until it speeds up. You can teleport to the CJ group and put a cat in your backpack though~

(That is due to one of our members being MIA.  We'll speed up just fine after he comes back.)

((Could I get teleported out or something? I don't really care about what ever is happening in this room anymore.))

(I have an idea I could execute.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((I'd be open to it.))
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 427