Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290282 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Almost as soon as the crate slides over the opening, the buzzsaw noise returns with a vengeance, the crate begins vibrating as what is presumably a saw begins to eat into the bottom of it.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton walks into the crate with the axe and tire iron ready to beat and chop whatever it is to death
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((I don't think we could walk into the crate. If it's the one we opened, it's full of MREs. If not, it's not open.))

A thought occurs. What can I do against whatever that is, that the big cats can't? Like this, I don't think I'm much better off than them.
Whatever it is might just seem scarier to them than it actually is. It certainly doesn't seem very fast.
True, but it also might have murdered the crap out of enough of them to be legitimately scary. What, then, are my advantages here?
You might be able to bleed more than them.
Maybe we should run, if it turns out bullets don't work.
That's a good strategy in general.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Crate is closed last time I checked.

"What's going on in there? I hear quite a loud noise."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Well i'm not sticking around here.  Prophet walks over to the garage door then crawls under. Prophet stands back up on the other side.

Yeah there is a crazy maybe monster thingy with a buzzsaw in there senpai.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

((Ok woops))
Iton prepares with the axe in his dominant hand and the tire iron in his left.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ace smiled before releasing a small chuckle, shaking his head. The boy lowered his crossbow and moved his hand to lightly punch at the girls shoulder as if to say "no references  in the lobby". He then glanced down before back at her."It does sound slightly suspicious, huh?"
"If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings."

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

Tech nodded, eyes shifting to look over the three large symbols on the room. "What do you think those do?"

((How does one go about teleporting?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 12:34:01 pm by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Bigarse glowing runes in the room you're in. Poke or accidentally step on one and you'll end up in the closest "safe" room or area near the group it's linked to. For the Concrete Jungle group, it's in the midflr of the street, surrounded by cats, with me and I think maybe another person visible through an alleyway in an area with suspiciously few cats. For the other groups, I don't know.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((The all rogue group is currently safe in a training room.))

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Bigarse glowing runes in the room you're in. Poke or accidentally step on one and you'll end up in the closest "safe" room or area near the group it's linked to. For the Concrete Jungle group, it's in the midflr of the street, surrounded by cats, with me and I think maybe another person visible through an alleyway in an area with suspiciously few cats. For the other groups, I don't know.

((The 'Concrete Jungle group' is the one currently in the warehouse messing with crates n' grates and stuff, correct?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 07:02:58 pm by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yup. And the group in the warehouse should really start running.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Can I just. Meet with the CJ group and stuff a cat in my backpack
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 07:24:06 pm by technicallyAdventurer »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((Can I just. Meet with the CJ group and stuff a cat in my backpack
((I'm going to say that's not an option unless you want to join them. While I'd prefer someone else joins the Rogue party I can get why since we're help up until Propman gets back or HLM kicks us back into town so we aren't stuck.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Rogue party is going super slow and proooobably isn't the best group to join until it speeds up. You can teleport to the CJ group and put a cat in your backpack though~
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 427