Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290216 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Something screeches when the stapler is tossed down the grate. There is a sound of a buzzsaw slicing into something and then silence.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

***DO NOT WANT! CLOSE THE GRATE, CLOSE THE GRATE, CLOSE THE GRATE!***

Arcvasti starts pulling at one of the heavier crates, trying to use it to block up the grate. [5] Unfortunately his mediocre muscles can't actually move it.

***Little help here?***
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Hey Zan, how about after this we go to the noob room and see if there's anyone there. Could help them through some rooms and get some easy levels."
Kyle says as he gathers long lengths of rope.
((Since Zan is online.))

(I tend to keep it on in the background as I run games, now that I have a second monitor.  Only checking back occasionally to see if one thread in question has updated.)

"Anyone new would probably teleport to where we are," Zanzetkuken said.  "That's how Prophet and Kevak showed up."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton helps arcivasti move the crate onto the grate
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Wait, like— like, Ace...of...Ace of...Hearts?" Tech said, pausing some while she spoke. "Waffle heart best heart— that Ace?"

Ace could feel his face begin to warm up as she spoke, chewing on the inside of his cheek. He nodded and gave a small laugh. "Yes. That's me... Do I know you? Squinting a bit, the male took in the females appearance once more. Who was she? He only said that to his friends he was close to. With pursed lips, he quirked an eyebrow "Tech...?"
"If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB bodily shoves at the crate, attempting to move it with Arc and Iton.
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

No no no no no no no no no no no no no!  Prophet also helps Arc push the crate.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle shrugs.
"What if there's more groups in less hospitable places they could choose?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"The crap is going on in there?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I think there is a weird creepy person with a buzzsaw in a box in here!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

GentlemanRaptor gets into the room.

"Ah. Heard something moving. Figured having more firearms would be a good thing."
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

"TechnicallyAdventurer, yep!" Tech said enthusiastically, nodding in such a manner aswell. "So...Internet friends, weird reality-altering game; I feel like this is the beginning of some terrible webcomic."
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 10:24:54 pm by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((Alright, terribly sorry, but I have misinterpreted my family's travel plans. As we shall be departing for Idaho this morning, I don't know when I'll next be online. Optimistically, Saturday night, but since we may be driving straight on through, it may not be until some time Monday, at latest.))

HugoLuman helps push the crate as best he can, Quasar moving out of the way as he pressed his shoulder against the side. "Get ready to make a hasty exit!"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((That's fine. After all RL comes first.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((Made it to a hotel, should be at my destination by tomorrow night at the latest, and I'll have internet access there as well.))

Between all of them, they manage to push the heavy crate over the open grate. "Whatever's down there is taking its sweet time. Not complaining!"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 427