Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290034 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"No. Not ever. In fact, you just lost the right to ever take your pants off again."
There were a few metal garage doors on the side of the warehouse, and between them and the concrete walls there was little chance of breaking in from ground level, but fortunately it didn't take long to find a door that was slightly open, with about a foot and a half of clearance between the door and the ground. HugoLuman and Quasar both felt slightly ominous near it, but only slightly. "If you see blood running out underneath, you probably shouldn't come in. Unless you hear screaming, then we're still alive and you should save our asses."
With that, Quasar hopped to the ground and walked under the door, while HugoLuman crawled under.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

So worth it. It's fun weirding people out.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kevak quickly ducks into the antique store before following. Searching for a sword and generl objects of interest. [Roll for sword.. 8, nothing.] Apparently SB had picked clean all the displays of bladed weapons. He then takes a quick look around for interesting things. [Rolling.. 20! Roll for which artifact, 1d6.. 3] As he wanders past the jewelery display, he notices an oddly familiar butfaintly glowing bone pendant, the circumference encased in a ring of metal which is attached to a chain. A quick application of a pickaxe to the glass display later and he's holding and examining the pendant. There's a carving of a wolf howling at the moon on it. The moon and wolf are glowing with  a gentle white light, the eyes of the wolf are glowing with a vivid purple. Kevak pockets the necklace, being genre savy enough to not want to risk putting on a cursed item. ((I will put a picture of the pendant up later, it's basically one of the many necklaces and pendants I have but with magic added.))

Kevak then leaves the store and jogs over to the group.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Senpai! I think that the cats say pants means we should all take off our pants what do you think?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Senpai! I think that the cats say pants means we should all take off our pants what do you think?

*What. The two cats who apparently mentioned this are both bloody insane. Maybe moreso then the AVERAGE talking cat. Take what they say with a small earful of salt.*
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

".. We are keeping our pants on."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Hehehehe. OK~! Pants on it is then~!

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

"...Yeah. What he said."
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A call comes from the other side of the steel garage door. "Looks all clear in here so far. Just crates n' shit as far as the eye can see."
HugoLuman was, in fact, a bit surprised to see nothing out of the ordinary, however that description applied here. A cavernous space lit by the big, grimy windows up high, filled with boxes and crates on the floor and lined with huge metal shelves of the same boxes and crates. [18] Is that what I think it is?
Yeah, looks like.
Nearby sat an electric forklift. Whether or not it had any power was yet unknown, but they could see it was push-start, rather than key start.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

For pants and glory!  Prophet crawls under the garage door then stands up on the other side.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey kid, know how to use a forklift? We could open the door a bit more with it."

((The last roll means it has some juice left in it.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Nope. I've never used nor seen someone use a forklift in my entire life.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Eh. Door's open enough for everyone to squeeze in already. Hey, you guys coming in or what?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm going to wait out here until I know there isn't anything nasty in there. The fact that cats don't come here normally is a lil unsettling."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The entire building literally feels ominous, just a bit. Not sure yet, but doesn't seem like anything too bad's in here. But if you hear me screaming, etc. Hey, legless kid, you mind passing that prybar in here?"
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 427