Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290252 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I'll keep a eye on Hugo. Prophet continue to keep watch of Hugo.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"Why?"
See that thrashing around thing? Does that look uncranky to you?

HugoLuman was, to say the least, clearly agitated. His eyes were open wide enough for the whites to show, and he seemed to be desperately trying to work himself free. He twisted his head around, attempting to chew on the ropes, (14) but couldn't quite reach, and so he went back to writhing around.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((You know, I wouldn't tie the ropes in a way that you could reach them with your mouth~))

"It looks cranky."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Hugo you need to calm down damn it.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I don't think he can understand you, kid."
Quasar prods HugoLuman's mind. ...WHAT-WHAT-WHAT-STUCK-IT-HURTS-WHAT-IS-HAPPENING-WHAT-IT-HURTS-THEY'RE-EVERYWHERE-SURROUNDED-CAN'T-MOVE-THEY'RE-EVERYWHERE-STUCK-IT-HURTS-WHAT-WHAT...
"Yeah, and I don't think he can hear me, either. He's lost it. The ropes may have been a bad idea: seems he's hurt himself somehow trying to get out."

"It looks cranky."
Exactly. You should steer clear.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Should we untie him? I don't want him to hurt himself!

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

***Don't. That isn't Hugo. Hopefully he'll come to his senses. Or maybe not. Listen to the bird.***
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well... it's sort of him. Boss isn't usually the kind to look for trouble. But right now I think he's panicking and terrified of all of us, so going close enough to untie him could be dangerous. We could wait for him to wear himself out, but he could hurt himself more in that time. Which would make him less likely to come to his senses. Hmm..."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Well if he doesn't calm down soon i'm going to untie him because i'm not going to let my friend hurt himself.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

***Don't untie him. I'm not going to let him hurt my internet acquaintances. Bird, back me up here.***
Spooky Signature

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Do you still have that silver fishhook?)

"Like I said, he seems scared shitless right now. We're all backed up over here, so if someone untied him, they'd probably be the only one at risk. But maybe that's too much risk, and what's more, he might run off."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The ropes aren't tied in a way that could cause any real damage, I know how to use rope. Worst he'll get is rope burn and soreness. It likely hurts due to his thrashing. Soon as the thrashing stops, the pain'll vanish."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Maybe, but as long as he's in pain he probably isn't going to calm down. And he's not quite the same shape as when you tied him up, so that might have screwed with something."

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

**If he's as securely tied up as you say... Kevak, didn't you mention petting wolves at some point. Maybe that'll calm him down. If not... You have a healing factour, right? And we may still have spare corpses somewhere, assuming they haven't become unusable already.**
Spooky Signature

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Actually, I had enough time to observe him yesterday, so I tied it slightly looser and guesstimated a tad as to what the primary points of force that his wereform can apply. Worst case is he'll have a sprained wrist due to not knowing the exact physiology, most of the pain is caused by the rope not budging as he thrashes, soon as he stops thrashing, the pain stops. That's the kind of binding you use when doing more Sadomaso style things, it's made to exploit pressure points to discourage struggling. It's not a good idea to try petting him until he's calm. Also I would rather not find out what happens when werewolf mixes with shifter.
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 427