Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290338 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Arc, you never know when you need rope."

"Think of all the pits we were able to go down because I carry a bunch of rope around."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

How hard would I have to hit his head to knock him out without causing too serious of injury? Just incase worse comes to worse
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"He fully regenerates from injuries. And it lasts for hours. I'm pretty sure he'll stay conscious or wake up."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So physically knocking him out is not an option?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Unlikely. Why do you think I suggested ropes?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(ninjas!)
(Arc KO'd me at one point during the first time with a whack to the head, due to an incident with silver, but IC I probably wouldn't remember.)
"I'd really prefer not to be conscious for this, since it really, really hurts, but I don't think there's a safe way to knock someone out with blunt force. I mean, brain damage might not be an issue if I heal, but you might outright kill me."
"Yeah, don't kill my boss. If he dies and loses the ability to summon me, I have no idea where I'd wind up."
"And first things first."
HugoLuman sits down and takes off his shoes, then his socks, stuffing them in his bag. "I don't know when we'll next find some socks, and the last two times they didn't survive. Iton, I want you to take my spear, it will help if anything charges or jumps at you." At this point, HugoLuman is looking quite ill. "Oh crap, any minute now. Alright. I don't know what will happen. I haven't had this for long. Based on the past two times, I'm going to be confused when I come out of this, I don't know if I'll be dangerous. I also don't know how far the regeneration goes, I mean, we killed those first ones without using any silver..." He's looking pretty scared now, and hyperventilating slightly. "Just be careful, okay?"
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 12:40:24 am by HugoLuman »
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iton accepts the spear
Maybe if we give his werewolf form some of this pot we found earlier it will calm him down?
Iton gestures to the kilo taped/stuffed onto his artificial pegleg thingy

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Want me to quickly tie you down? I have more then enough experience with ropes to do it in less then a minute."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Fine. Might be for the best. But I don't know if you even have that long."
"Man, I hope there's no quick way up to this roof. He's gonna be screaming in pain for all these large predators to hear."
Iton accepts the spear
Maybe if we give his werewolf form some of this pot we found earlier it will calm him down?
Iton gestures to the kilo taped/stuffed onto his artificial pegleg thingy
"Please don't. That would involve putting your hand near my mouth." HugoLuman groans and doubles over on the ground, as if someone just punched him in the gut. "Shit shit shit. Here it comes."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I have a ballgag if you wanna be quiet~"

Kevak quickly opens his bag, gets out a length of rope (That happens to be specifically designed for tying people up~), and proceeds to rapidly bind Hugo to the point of immobility. Obviously he's done this kind of thing before..

"I haven't used it~"

((*Actually does have that, among other things in his bag~*))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: ... (click to show/hide)

Through gritted teeth, HugoLuman says "No. God, no."
As soon a it started, Quasar flew from HugoLuman and landed on (2) Arcvasti's shoulder "This would be a good time to cut that shit out."
HugoLuman convulses, and starts speaking between jabs of pain. "You know... when you showed up... I was worried you'd.... make this weird... and lo and behold." There's a bone-crunching sound, and he screams. "This.... is... reallyreallyreallyfuckingawfulandyougoandmahiwahr" His words fade into incoherent sobs, and soon he's just thrashing around, cursing, screaming, and crying.
"Wow. You guys should be glad you can't hear the telepathy."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 01:26:35 am by HugoLuman »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I think we should proooobably move to another roof incase the ropes snap. That should be enough to hold a few hundred tons worth of force, definitely more then a human could output, buuut I'm not sure what the actual strength output of a werewolf is."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shortly after visible effects began to manifest, HugoLuman seemed to pass out. He kept twitching and convulsing slightly as the process continued, but he wasn't making any noise. "He's out. It won't last long, though."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kevak moves to the roof of the next building over and sits on one of the airvents. Watching.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Rolls for unwanted attention: D26, 13+ needed to avoid encounter: 8,13,26,3)

"I may have been a bit hasty condemning the baseball bat approach. Because look over there."
Two cats, jaguars from the looks of them, were creeping across the rooftops towards the party from different directions, though the exposed rooftop gave them little cover to hide in. Hey there! Don't think we don't see you! relayed Quasar to both of them. Friends of yours? he asked the catdog.
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 427