Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290022 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

the heck are you two reading?
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Something that is not for children.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Ninjas!)
"Y'all are a bunch of kids." says Quasar to SB and Prophet.
"I don't even want to know. You probably don't either, Iton." HugoLuman replies, not looking in that direction at all but instead into the hallway he just opened. There are a couple of doors with names on them, likely offices, and a turn at the right that looks like it leads to some kind of service area.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti tries[4] to raise his eyebrows at the antics of the other group members, but gives up after he reflects on how silly scrunching up his face like that looks.

**I wonder whats in the vault, now that we know more about the town itself. Kittehesque mutegen?**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Only one way to find out. Though, those robbers, freakish though they were, and that basement back there didn't seem to have anything to do with cats. Separate rooms, maybe? Or there's a lot of crap going on in this one? I dunno." He tries the office doors, but finds that they're both locked. "If we want to get into that vault, maybe we should look for a path forward and keep moving, tempting though it is to thoroughly loot all these buildings."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet looks at Quasar.  Yep I am. Thank you for noticing.  Prophet then looks at SB.  Can I have that back now?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kevak, currently sitting in a corner surrounded by books, looks up from his current book. We are coming back here to loot this entire bookstore later. This is not debatable.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I agree if we come back I might be able to find more uh.... books yeah books. Hehehehe.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kevak, currently sitting in a corner surrounded by books, looks up from his current book. We are coming back here to loot this entire bookstore later. This is not debatable.
"Sure," HugoLuman calls back, "might find a survival guide or other sources of practical knowledge. I don't suppose you've seen any?"
I agree if we come back I might be able to find more uh.... books yeah books. Hehehehe.
Quasar shook his head. It's telling, don't you think, what they do when kept from the internet for a day?
Just ignore it.
You've got to admit you're a little miffed by their shamelessness
Leave it. They're young.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Self help section over there. Pretty sure there are some. Skimmed a couple actually~ Kevak points at a row of shelves.

((I read rather fast~ Thousand page book in about two or three hours normally. I go paragraph by paragraph.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Could you grab one, then? Might prove extremely valuable. In fact, grab several. We've got bags, we can carry a few."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kevak gets up and gets several of the books, before slipping them into his bag and walking back to his pile to continue reading.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman started heading down the hall, and decided to try out the walkie-talkie, since Kevak or anyone else staying in the store area probably wouldn't be able to hear him without constant shouting. "Testing, testing. I'm going to have a look around the service area. Over."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton looks at his tire iron then at the office door

Cant I just break the door down?
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet looks at Kevak. I read pretty slow. I like to take my time.  Prophet talks into the walkie-talkie. I hear ya. Over.

((Of course I do tend to get distracted a lot. I forgot that you said that ooc sorry.  :-[))
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 08:55:39 pm by Prophet »
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 427