Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289937 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet walks over and takes the first magazine.  I hope Future!Hugo is alright.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 08:52:49 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(info from PMs)
"Yeah, me too." HugoLuman flips through the third magazine. The articles seem mostly about standard science stuff, recent papers, the state of education in "This Country" (curiously, no more specific than that), but the main article, as indicated by the page number from the cover picture, seemed to be about a "Doctor Feline," mercilessly deriding the principles behind his latest "death ray." Overall, the article seems to be an assurance against public panic. He takes the scrap of newspaper they'd found earlier out of his coat pocket.
Only a few headlines are legible, most of the paper heavily smudged or ripped.

"[Unintelligible]warted yet ag[Heavily smudged] by Mut[Paper cuts off here]"

"Cat population boom. Is Dr. F[Paper cuts off here.]"

"[Heavily smudged]yer missing. [Unintelligible]ne demands ran[Paper cuts off here.]"

"Guys, check this out."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet starts to read the first magazine then begins to blush and grin.  Little busy here.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kevak walks over and reads over Hugo's shoulder.

..Doctor Feline? What kind of name is that?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"From what I've seen so far, I'm going to guess a supervillain of some kind. It matches the blank space on the clipping here, and just look at that crazy mofo's face." He shows the cover. "Though that could be propaganda."
"Try another look at that tabloid. I think it might have more info on the hero guy."

HugoLuman hands the tabloid to Kevak. Quasar looks over at Prophet. "Really?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet looks Quasar in the eyes.  Yes. Prophet then goes back to reading his magazine.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It appears as though the person who is on the cover of this goes by "Muttman." Apparently a local superhero.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So, they've got a cats vs dogs motif going here." He looks back at the clipping, mentally noting that some of the blanks make a lot more sense now. "Seems a bit childish, thematically. But you know, the whole being lowered into a tank of piranhas thing seems a lot less silly when you're actually faced with it. Or in this case, being killed by an army of cats."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wonder what happened..

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

(Hey guys, sorry I haven't been active in a while. A bunch of IRL stuff came up. Can I get another update? Also sorry to anyone in my games. I haven't had time to post :/)
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((That's OK IRL stuff always comes first. Are you going to post in Create a World again? I think Propman posted earlier today or was it yesterday?))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

(I probably won't be posting till the week starts up. I havnt been posting there either)
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((OK.))

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

[[Title of book retconned.]]

**One of the Administators had some fun with this. Muttman? Golden, just golden**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Huh? What? Did I miss something?  Prophet looks up from his magazine.
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 427