Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289924 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I agree let's try another wall.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Roll for building type = 18)

"Alright." HugoLuman knocked on the wall. Yep, still drywall, just with a decorative brick pattern in linoleum. He strikes it with the back of his axe, tearing the linoleum and knocking a hole in the drywall about the size of his arm. He strikes again, but the back of the axe hits something harder and rebounds, though it does do more damage to the wall. There seems to be something with a large aluminum panel immediately on the other side, now sporting a sizeable dent. He reaches a hand through and pushes against it, feeling a lot of resistance but also a slight wobble. "Hey guys, there's something heavy on the other side here. Can you help me push it over?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Yeah.  Prophet walks over next to Hugo then puts his hands on the aluminum panel.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Maybe try not to push it over, but instead push it to the side?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I can't quite get a grip on it to do that. Maybe if we opened more of the wall, or put a hole in this?" HugoLuman knocks another hole using the haft of the axe lower down, nearer where it felt like the object's center of mass was. "Alright, let's push here, so we can turn it instead of knocking it over."
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 12:07:52 am by HugoLuman »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Probs would be good to have a liiiiiil larger hole so more people could turn it.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman knocks widens the hole, then hands his spear over. "Use this." He puts the haft of the axe against the aluminum panel. "Alright, on three?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

OK.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Three... two... one... go!" (15) They shift the thing about 2 feet, leaving the wall clear for further demolition. "Alright, let's see what's in here." He bashed the wall again, and with holes above and below, a section big enough to sidle through calved off. HugoLuman squeezed through, Quasar shuffling a bit to avoid getting scraped off, and looked around.

The panel turned out to be the back of an aluminum bookshelf, one of many such shelves in the space. "Looks like we've found a bookstore!"

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

**oOOOOH, interesting. I'd assumed that aluminum panel was the back of a fridge or something like that.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman widens the hole to let the others come through more easily. "This place looks huge. Like, maybe not Barnes-N-Noble huge, but not a botique."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((By the way, books should be primarily nods/references to dead or finished forumgames.))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((I have finally found motivation to stop being a shit and post already! Woo.))

SB snaps out of his trancelike state and almost immediately begins perusing the bookshelves closest to the party.
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Several titles catch your eye. "I Am Wizard!" "A Necromancer's Tale." and "Golum of the Flesh." Must be in the fantasy section.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

((Sorry about the absence, computer was dead. And in actuality, that was exactly what I was going to do as I didn't want to spend several turns cutting ropes.))

[5] The large box construct gets tangled and battered as it despondantly falls onto the floor, partially tangling into the net and partially falling apart as its left track flies off, momentarily immobilized. Zanzetkucken plummeted with Kyle, [4] who failed to actually catch her, [13] but luckily the floor wasn't exactly hard, and partially crumpled as they landed on it, absorbing some of the force better then the earlier golem had. Propman himself tumbled downward as the ropes he was formally standing on fully rose up in offense, [11] clumsily landing on his side as he quickly pushed himself up to meet their new unconventional foe. "Never an easy solution..." muttered the pirate under his breath, (3,3,3,3) the wind within him escaping as he noticed the four ropes were now all heading in his general direction. [2+1] [20+1] [15+1] [15+1]* Propman felt himself slightly more competent as he fought against the  unarmed obstacles, splitting a section of one rope in two with his blade while dodging the other two with a respectable amount of skill. In spite of this, the fourth rope got through and managed to smack him square in the chest with a considerable amount of force, knocking his sword out of his hand, his hat out of his head, and forcing his vision to go red momentarily as he landed head-first into the floor. Fatigue was starting to set in as his limbs felt numb.

((*As the ropes aren't sword users, Propman's passive skill kicks in.))
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 02:28:18 am by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 427