Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289736 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

(Is Iton within sight of this pentagram?)
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((You have to enter the tunnel and look over Hugo's shoulder first.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Screw it
Iton walks into the room not much caring for what's on the floor and (5/6) manages not to set off any traps. He walls up to the back wall and pokes the center of the pentagram

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I hate you so much right now Iton.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iton looks back with his finger still poking the wall

See, superstition is pure bull shit

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Ninjas!)
(Are there traps? Don't have to roll if there aren't)
Upon seeing the pentagram, HugoLuman says "Oh. Lovely."
"What else could you expect, really?"

Iton pushes past HugoLuman and goes into the room, prompting Quasar and HugoLuman to exchange a mental facepalm. "Hey, I'm on point, remember?" HugoLuman steps into the chamber, pointing the flashlight away from Iton in case he looks back but noting that the beam's powerful enough to light the whole chamber by reflection.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 01:43:53 am by HugoLuman »
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet follow behind Hugo.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See nothing happened it's ok

(Kinda waiting for a roll for a portal to hell to open up or something)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Something might have happened!"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((There aren't any traps, this place is in the Outskirts. The ones you wanna be worried about are closer to the center of the city.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman sighs. "Look, we just have no idea what we can expect. It's not so much superstition as that from what we've seen, literally anything could happen."
"Do you not see the magic talking bird?"
"Quasar, not helping. So, maybe pentagrams and basements full of corpses are just the work of probably long-dead serial killers, or maybe demonic presences have something to do with the city being full of cats. We just don't know, and it's better if you let me do the poking."

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile

Omeganaut peeks over the shoulders of those in front.  "Just demon summoners.  Hopefully whatever they summoned got beat by other adventurers.  Lets go on."
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

(You walked through a room where you battled living heads, to the Somme in the first World War to a far future starship, then through the grating of a gas station bathroom into a restaurant next to a room where you are granted wishes, after going through a room with sushi and the corpse of an Oni.  You also walked through a open wilderness with werewolves, to a  massive cathedral, to a steampunk based area, then to a modern city inhabited entirely by cats.  And this isn't even including the abilities of party members.

This statement has no logic behind it!)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(You walked through a room where you battled living heads, to the Somme in the first World War to a far future starship, then through the grating of a gas station bathroom into a restaurant next to a room where you are granted wishes, after going through a room with sushi and the corpse of an Oni.  You also walked through a open wilderness with werewolves, to a  massive cathedral, to a steampunk based area, then to a modern city inhabited entirely by cats.  And this isn't even including the abilities of party members.

This statement has no logic behind it!)
((It wasn't supposed to have logic!!!! Heck you know me IRL I say and do plenty of illogical crap to piss people off or just because I'm obliviously stupid sometimes))

HugoLuman sighs. "Look, we just have no idea what we can expect. It's not so much superstition as that from what we've seen, literally anything could happen."
"Do you not see the magic talking bird?"
"Quasar, not helping. So, maybe pentagrams and basements full of corpses are just the work of probably long-dead serial killers, or maybe demonic presences have something to do with the city being full of cats. We just don't know, and it's better if you let me do the poking."

Wouldnt it be better for the most crippled and weighing down guy to be the mine sweeper because I'm already on my last leg anyways?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You do have the most xp to loose of anyone in the party, boss."
"Yeah, but between both of use looking around and using danger sense, we should be able to do minesweeping without having to trigger anything. And, well, for now at least, my limbs probably grow back every couple of hours or so."
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 427