Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289582 times)

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

I think I'm good. Keep an eye out for narcotics and magic, I guess. Magic is a thing here, right? I mean, I saw you summon the familiar, but beyond that.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"X marks the spot lil poodleman~"

(The cats, tigers, etc shouldn't really know about the previous room's code too much, as the information that the NPCs had was taken from an...outside...source.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

(The cats, tigers, etc shouldn't really know about the previous room's code too much, as the information that the NPCs had was taken from an...outside...source.)

[[He asked about an X and Pat replied that X marks the spot. That literally took no more information then what Hugo gave him. Possibly less.]]
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I can summon a wisp~
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

**I can time travel. Sort of. Only a few seconds backwards. Doing any more then that would require me to start using my healing ability to fuel it, which is VERY harmful to me.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Yeah, Kevak confirms that the panther doesn't know about the vault. More about what's with the city. Since we've likely passed at least one block by now, we'd have seen street signs, though. And the strangeness of the encounter, among other things, would probably set us investigating.)

Right, well, I think we'll get back to looking for treasure. Love to pick your brain some more but distractions caused us to fail at this yesterday.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Tata then~ Our paths may happen to intertwine again eventually crumpets be willing~" Pat continues sitting on the light.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

Let's shift ourselves, then. Who's on point?
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I'm staying next to Iton so not me.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'll take point, since if there's anything around a corner, I'll get some warning. Since you have a gun, you should bring up the rear or the sides."
"And I'll let you know if anything's coming up behind you."

They continued following the tiled line, keeping an eye out for clues.

(Roll for encounter: 5 - nope)
(Rolls for lootable vehicles: 10 -> 15)

On the street ahead, there lies an abandoned sedan, with 2 doors open.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Car~

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey, who knows what might be in there." HugoLuman goes over to the open passenger door and starts searching the car, dislodging a few cats on the seats. (19) He finds a first-aid kit, a box of matches, and a pocket knife in the glove compartment, a squeegee and some kind of kid's handheld gaming device (most likely without power) in the footwells (alongside several receipts and other scraps of paper), and an unopened pack of gum in one of the cup holders. The car's stereo was also intact, with a number of unlabeled CDs, but with the battery dead, there wasn't much they could do with it. This also meant there was no way to open the trunk without breaking in.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton walks up and bashes the trunk open with his bat screaming in anger,"THIS IS FOR MY LEG! And MY SANITY! AND EVERYTHING"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Noise! Rolls for encounters: 3, 6 out f d18 = yes and yes.)

"The hell, Iton!? Too loud!" Something heavy hits the ground in a nearby alley, and a lion emerges from around the corner. A cougar pokes its head out of a nearby dumpster. "Uh oh."
"Told you we should have left him."

"Get in a circle, everyone. Don't leave your back exposed. Keep eye contact."

HugoLuman contacts the lion. Hello. Did we wake you? Didn't mean to, we wouldn't want to cause you any trouble.
Quasar contacts the cougar. You should just go back to sleep and pretend this didn't happen.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton drops his baseball bat and falls to the ground crying
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 427