Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289590 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

I feel like I'm just too easy of a target guys
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Kyle finishes off Zanzetkuken's downed opponent-

(Hey! Stick to your own golem next time!)

Zanzetkuken moved to the back of Kyle's golem, unseen as it was busy with Kyle, and, before it could make a move, sliced open its back and removed its 'head'.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

[12] [13-1] Kyle and the golem are locked into a parrying duel (which was not admittedly very healthy for his cheaply made sword), with neither side looking to gain an opening as they both struck at one another.

[10] [20-1+2] Zanzetkucken, unhappy and looking to return the favor, nonchalantly walks up behind Kyle's adversary and brutally slices it apart, shredding its back into confetti and slicing off its head with vigor, which flew off in an arc!

[1] [18-1] Propman jabs his target once more, this time poking through both sides. [3] [16-1] at such a vulnerable position, the golem was unable to retaliate, allowing the buccaneer to wrench his thin blade all throughout its torso, eventually cutting a large slab of cardboard from it and kicking a good deal of its stuffing out with a well placed uppercut. The dying construct dropped its stave, its limbs slumping into the ground as the force that gave them movement gave way.

"Guess there's no better form of training then live action, eh?" Propman quipped as he wiped a good deal of sweat from his forehead as he started to dig through his fallen foe's innards, which in any other situation would be rather disgusting if not for the fact these particular foes were of cardboard and foam.

[12+1] [16+1] [16+1] Aside from their wooden staves, the golems each had a miniscule amount of useful loot within some of their boxes. Kyle's golem had three small vials in it, while Zanzetkucken and Propmans' had four each hidden under the layers of packaging. It was well that the vials were made extra thick relative to their contents, as otherwise they would be quite prone to shattering if constantly carried around as currency.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle looks over the colors of the vials. If there are any that look like steel he opens it and pours a drop on his sword.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Well, that makes 16 vials." Zanzetkuken said.  (If Kyle finds a steel colored vial) When she saw what Kyle was doing, she shouted, "Wait!"  Continuing with a normal tone after, "I can use a class ability to potentially determine what that can do."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

GentlemanRaptor hefts his rifle.

I got you covered.
In unison, HugoLuman and Quasar said "Thanks."
"Jinx."

I feel like I'm just too easy of a target guys
"Stick close to me, then."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I'll stick next to you too. I don't like it when people try to hurt my friends!  Prophet stands next to Iton.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((Darn thing didn't notify me.))

Kevak follows the group.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti just sort of follows along.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Should Kyle have found a potion like the type described he hands it to Zan with a shrug.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Zanz, might need a reminder about the vault thing, and rolls to see if we find it.)

"Stay close, everyone. Present the largest possible target." He starts heading West along the street, keeping an eye on the addresses.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

[19] Shifting through the vials, kyle comes across a single potion with a faintly silvery sheen to it, similar to liquid metal or metallic paint. Handing this vial to Zanzetkucken for appraisal, her identification ability [13] leaves it partially identified as her gauntlet begins to display text upon its screen. "Small Potion (Metal) x1 - Gives objects a silvery sheen on contact. Exact effect varies." Likewise, everyone's gauntlets blipped momentarily to signify a room had been solved.

Propman himself is shifting through the pile of remaining vials, sorting them out by colour. Five blues, one of which was sparkly, and six reds, one of which was bubbling and another which seemed to flow rather slowly. "Oi, now that we have a moment of peace, mind if you explain what's going on, "Miss" Zanzetkucken? You seem to know quite a bit from since I've last seen you, and if we're; Ninja-boy and I, are to make it out of this in one piece, it is to be hoped, we would sure appreciate it if you gave us some info."

The privateer glanced down at the ninja, who was eying his battered and beaten blade. "Hey Kyle, where'd your pet duck go, anyway?"
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ricardo walks out of a corner. Wonder how that happened. Kyle points at Ricardo.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton holds his bat while he walks along with the group
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kevak holds his pickaxe at the ready and scans the roofs as he follows the group.

((Encounter roll, need 8-12 out of a D12 to not get a large cat when traveling in the street. Rooooll is 8. No encounter for this Zone.))
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 427