Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289601 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I want to stay here but there might be stuff I miss plus I need to level up more. So I guess I'm going where ever the group goes.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Now this is entirely jokingly but would we get experience from killing these cats? I mean DF logic would dictate that we should. I'm not going to because they are too fluffy and adorable. But could you?

Iton continues petting face cat
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Your horrible. Prophet glares at Iton.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 11:24:44 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Arcvasti continues eying the cats warily.

**Continue into the city and get that vault open. I want to spend as little time in here as possible.**
"Well, the ones in here seem uninterested in us. Who knows what's outside? But I would like to make progress."

Now this is entirely jokingly but would we get experience from killing these cats? I mean DF logic would dictate that we should. I'm not going to because they are too fluffy and adorable. But could you?
"Only if that was the win condition of the room. And these aren't even from this room, so I really doubt that's the case. And really, would you want to win a room like that?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

The Dogou - Interior Floor 1

[1-2-2 (ambushed)] [17-1] Kyle finishes off Zanzetkuken's downed opponent, severing the tube connecting its head to its body with a precise stab, causing it to drop its stave as packaging peanuts leaked out. [19] [3] Such inchivalrous nature does not go unpunished however, as the golem he was facing prior manages to strike him square in the back with its own staff before he can fully jump out of the way, causing him to wince in pain as it struck deep into his muscle, bruising it.

Zanzetkucken, her target down, would have little use attacking it further, but uses her sword to open it up at the chest anyways, as the last set of golems had loot in them earlier and it wouldn't hurt to at least check if such were the same here.

[2] [9-8] Propman and his foe continue to move across the room in a dance of blade and stick, the pirate slowly getting the upper hand as the golem's blows became more predictable and easier to dodge, giving him the chance for an opening. [1] [3-1] Propman jabs the construct in the side, leaving yet another hole in its torso. He wasn't quite sure how many holes it took to actually bring one of these things down, but a few bits of packaging material were now leaking from its repeatedly punctured chest.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Your horrible. Prophet glares at Iton.

I didn't mean it litteraly. I was just curious
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Don't talk about doing that to cats it makes me feel horrible just thinking about it.  Prophet gently hugs the cat.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

**It might yet come to that, Iton, wasn't it? I hope not.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Eh... just try not to think about it."
"You should just be glad they don't know what you're saying."

A crackling chuckle came from Kevak's bag, muffled enough that only he could hear. "...For now..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Ah, fuck! Stupid ninja class not coming with armor..."
Kyle turns to face his opponent. He waits for it to make the first move.

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile

"So we try going around?  Well, lets go!"
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Very well." HugoLuman walks over to the door out onto the street, looking around before he steps through. There didn't seem to be anything mobile except for more of the regular sized cats outside. Hey Quasar, do you think you could help me remember what that hint from the other day was?
I dunno. Let me try... (5) Nope. Not surprising, though.

"Hey Arc, Kevak, SB... any of you remember what that note Zanz found was?"

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

**Asterisk to X? I remember thinking about how part of it correlated to the 8 key on the keyboard and X marked the spot. Zanz seemed to think the combination had something to do with the addresses on the buildings.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh yeah. Let's try the addresses thing first, since combinations would take more time." He steps out onto the street looking at the asterisk mark on the sidewalk before casting around for any threats, but still sees nothing. "Quasar, be my eyes in back."

"Yeah, believe me, don't want to get jumped either" Quasar turns around on HugoLuman's shoulder.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

GentlemanRaptor hefts his rifle.

I got you covered.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 427