Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289623 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Your the one with the plan mein Jarl.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"Let's not talk about Cheesistan..." Quasar pecks his ear. "Ow! Hey!"

Deciding to let it go, HugoLuman heads up the stairs to the balcony.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Dogou - Interior Floor 1

[10] [17] The battle between the two parties commences, with Kj taking the initiative and summoning a shadow clone to strike the cardboard golem from behind, causing it to turn around in order to meet the perceived threat; the dark mirror image dissipated a mere moment later, [10] [14-1 (minor competence penalty)] and Kyle managed to land a crushing blow on the golem's left shoulder, as well as a further stab in the upper left arm before it managed face him once again and finally blocked his next successive blow with a struggled parry. It was now holding the stave in a single hand, adopting a lighter-footed stance in response to its plight against a shady opponent.

[7] [11+2] Zanzetkucken dashed past her lumbering adversary and made a swift strike aiming for the corrugated construct's head, [2] [6-1 (minor competence penalty)] something which it just managed to parry using its stave, the stance it had adopted relatively sloppy and riddled with multiple vulnerabilities as it struggles to keep the sword away from its faceless front.

[13] [16-1 (minor competence penalty)] Propman leaped in front of his paper opponent and lightly swiped his sword to the side, causing the golem to fall for the reaction and attempt to parry as he quickly prepared for his true attack, [8] [15-1 (minor competence penalty)] stabbing the construct in the chest and poking multiple holes before he was batted back with a counter, the stave bouncing against the cup-guard of his sword harmlessly.

The creatures anticipated the group's next actions, each in a clearly disadvantageous position.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 03:24:24 am by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

What ever you say Hugo~!  Prophet follows Hugo.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Actually, let's wait for Iton. He doesn't know which way we're going." HugoLuman leans over the rail on the balcony. "Why not? He's in no shape to fight, and between you and me I don't think he's a team player. Racist..."

"Can you just let that go?"

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

During this time Iton walked to the marines at the (diner?)
He walks in and speaks to the mass of marines
Excuse me! Does anyone have some sort of strong duct tape, extremely strong glue and rope maybe or anything like that?

(Someone can roll for that unless duct tape is just an essential part of space marine equipment)
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

One of the marines removes a roll of thick tape from his belt. It seems to have the same hexagonal pattern at Iton's bandage. "Here. Don't lose it."

The Lieutenant stands up. "Did you find that town you were talking of?"

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks.. Ya we found the town but looks like it's being attacked by something pretty powerful. Now does anybody have a saw or something to cut larger things with? I would also like a little bit of padding. Going to try to make a prosthetic leg of some sort out of this crutch. Probably not going to work but eh, worth a try

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

None of them have a saw, but the one who bandaged Iton's leg has some spare gauze for padding. "Come back here in a few hours," says the Lieutenant, "And my soldiers might be ready to retake the ship. Then we can give you a proper one. Until then, good luck."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle keeps the pressure on for a few seconds before twirling his sword in a circle to disarm the golem. Should the be successful he attacks with a crucks blow to the leg to bring the golem down.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks, I will be sure to tell the others to be back soon then
Iton leaves to find the others and tell them the marines will be ready to storm the ship in a couple hours

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile

"I meant the bank, since you said the spaceship doesn't have doors.  That cool?"
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

[6-1 (minor competence penalty)]

(If this was my sword, then you forgot my +2 to hit sword enchantment.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(just clarifying)
Iton is back to the group
The marines will be raiding the ship in a couple hours, the Lieutenant told me to tell you guys

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

OK.
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 427