Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290064 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle keeps walking.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Yeah, italics is thoughts.)

The giant, hearing this additional talking, takes another tentative step towards the bushes. "Х̞̪̬̖̞̪ͅа̱л̹͖͙̯̪͕̣о̹̳̲̼о̨?̧͔"

Spawn

"We should probably go check, then. I'll take point." Looking out the door, he notices the several soldiers outside, as well as the others who arrived last night while he was asleep. "Um... hello. I take it I missed a lot while asleep?"
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 09:22:01 pm by HugoLuman »
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Moving into view from behind, the fairy shrugged, though it was hardly visible through the blanket. "Sounds...familiar, but I don't think it's anything I could speak! Oooo, one of my friends could probably talk to him- but, she isn't here."

Nevertheless, the fairy tried to communicate using the only other language she knew. "Konichiwa! Watashi wa, dokodesuka?" the oni she spoke to earlier was able to pick up on it she figured, making it at least worth a shot. She wondered about the lumbering creature, last recalling it talking about drowning its sorrows in a secluded room due to the isolation it has been receiving as of late.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton looks up at Hugo,"Sup?"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iton looks up at Hugo,"Sup?"
"Hey..." HugoLuman sees Iton's wrist device. "My name's HugoLuman. Well, at least it is here. I take it you're from bay12? Also, what happened to your leg?"

Moving into view from behind, the fairy shrugged, though it was hardly visible through the blanket. "Sounds...familiar, but I don't think it's anything I could speak! Oooo, one of my friends could probably talk to him- but, she isn't here."

Nevertheless, the fairy tried to communicate using the only other language she knew. "Konichiwa! Watashi wa, dokodesuka?" the oni she spoke to earlier was able to pick up on it she figured, making it at least worth a shot. She wondered about the lumbering creature, last recalling it talking about drowning its sorrows in a secluded room due to the isolation it has been receiving as of late.
(Oh dear, instant extra sads :( )
The giant pauses. "Е͓̮͇̪̝͍̼н̜̼̠̻̫̩͖͞ ̛̥̗ы̢̮̯̬м̲̤͇̪̳̞м͜э̩̩̞̱̘р̮̤̩̣̳̲р̗̳̺̠э̤̱̤!̭͠ ̭̳̪П͇̩̳͍̤́у̤̦̱̹̫х͈̰̞͎͕̠ͅу̷̰̜͎т̞͎͇̣̙̩̠к̪͉̝͔͝о͖̹͕͚̟̟ ̺̩̣̗̜̦̀с̷͈͕͖у̥̩о̸̠͈̥͓͖͕̻м̥̟̬͈̯̗еа҉̻͖̠̞̣ͅ?̨̪̲̹̙̺"

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yup, bay12 through and through...... Ok I lie I'm pretty new to the bay but I did come from there. As for the leg, let's just say dancing in a minefield out of boredom is a terrible idea"

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile

(cyrillic, I see?) 

Omeganaut decides he can at least help with what he understands of the situation.  "Those marines came with the dude with the Sniper Rifle whose name I haven't gotten yet, and are just as confused about everything as we are.  If you or another vet wants to lead, I believe they will follow, along with the rest of us.  I for one don't plan on making decisions for myself until I have a better idea of what this frikken place is!"
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yup, bay12 through and through...... Ok I lie I'm pretty new to the bay but I did come from there. As for the leg, let's just say dancing in a minefield out of boredom is a terrible idea"
"Oh jeez... that sucks. Yeah... this place is pretty dangerous. We've already had someone die, not to mention a number of injuries to most of the rest of us. I wound up getting bit by a werewolf, too. If it's any consolation, respawning is a thing here."

(cyrillic, I see?) 

Omeganaut decides he can at least help with what he understands of the situation.  "Those marines came with the dude with the Sniper Rifle whose name I haven't gotten yet, and are just as confused about everything as we are.  If you or another vet wants to lead, I believe they will follow, along with the rest of us.  I for one don't plan on making decisions for myself until I have a better idea of what this frikken place is!"
(Yes. But not Russian.)

"Thanks. Omeganaut, right? I remember you from last night. And right now, I think getting some food is in order." Most of the marines in the room look up at the word "food."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well I don't plan on dieing anytime soon"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Zanzetkuken follows the rest of the group.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kevak packs up his ropes.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti looks up at Iton.

**Yeah, that injury looks nasty. Also, out of idle curiousity, how receptive, on a scale of one to ten, are you to tentacles? We only really have two sources of healing here: Me and Kevak. Mine involves taking injuries upon myself and I sort of need my leg. And Kevak's involves tentacles and pseudo=cannibalism.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Arcvasti looks up at Iton.

**Yeah, that injury looks nasty. Also, out of idle curiousity, how receptive, on a scale of one to ten, are you to tentacles? We only really have two sources of healing here: Me and Kevak. Mine involves taking injuries upon myself and I sort of need my leg. And Kevak's involves tentacles and pseudo=cannibalism.**
(Damnit, Fniff had the blue syringe.)
"Or blue potions. Admittedly, we haven't found another one of those, but the one we did find was powerful enough to fix an eye, so maybe it would work on a leg. Then again, it might only have a healing affect on me, for all we know about potions..."

Caroline gestures at herself.
Caroline.
She points to Lillium.
Lillium
She then gestures at the giant and waits for an answer.
It looks at them in the order introduced. "Ц̡̭ͅа̖̼р̣̦͇̣̬̬̤о͉̹̳̬͖̕л͡и̡̠͓͈̙̫͚не̯?̱̩̖͚ͅ  Л̜̹͎̺̼̙и̷̻̠̹͓̥̬л̲̰̞͎л̦̳̰и̲у̡͓̮м̦͖̳͖?̭̙͉" The giant seems to think for a moment, then gestures to the penguins below. "М͎̝̼̖̹и̱̞̪͔н̻̲̘̳у̦͟н̮̭̳͉̫̮ ̰̣̭̜͠п̦̝̝̱и̪̰̭нг͏̩в̴̙̼̝̼̼̬̹и̭͜и͙̬н̱̳̻ͅи͘т̀. Йэттэмээн хеидэт раухаан." It seems to try to speak extra clearly on the last sentence.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Would I end up with a tentacle leg?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Normal leg~ Just is extremely painful and a bit squicky~ Also I need to get a few more levels and find a few human corpses for it to be at a reasonable speed.
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 427