Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289766 times)

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, Now easier to keep track of!)
« Reply #2190 on: October 25, 2014, 09:32:24 pm »

"Okay!" Lilium whispered rather loudly, stoically standing still in the middle of the wintery landscape, a red and green blob amongst the chilling wilderness. She glanced at the distant giant penguin, wondering what it was doing out in the middle of nowhere, so to speak.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, Now easier to keep track of!)
« Reply #2191 on: October 25, 2014, 09:35:24 pm »

A louder, much deeper sound, though similar to the penguin call, came from somewhat closer, and on the edge of the fog they could see a much larger shape. moving towards the penguin.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: October 25, 2014, 10:37:23 pm »

It's hard to make out, little more than a silhouette in the blizzard, but it seems to be a humanoid, around 9 feet tall. It holds what looks like a huge shepherd's crook in one hand, and seems to be striding purposefully towards the penguin.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: October 25, 2014, 10:51:00 pm »

Should anybody be watching Kevak, Future!Hugo, and the corpses. They would notice a visible increase in the healing process of his nose, as well as several chunks of burnt and decayed flesh literally peeling off of Future!Hugo's back, the flesh slowly growing into the suddenly empty areas. Several of the corpses begin to collapse on themselves, the room's temperature rapidly rising. Anyone within the room would be getting uncomfortable from the heat.

((Fuggling with flesh make a looooooot of heat~))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: October 25, 2014, 10:57:53 pm »

Prophet is fascinated by this and watches carefully.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: October 25, 2014, 11:08:57 pm »

((Haven't put your second level on your sheet yet in the Google Doc Prophet~?))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: October 25, 2014, 11:11:24 pm »

((I will try to do that now then. Sorry! Does anybody know which page I posted my selection of my second ability because I can not find it?))
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 11:16:28 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: October 25, 2014, 11:24:10 pm »

(The one where the elevator started moving, I think)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: October 25, 2014, 11:24:37 pm »

((I don't remember if you ever decided? I think you were deciding between buffing the wisp or something else?))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: October 25, 2014, 11:32:27 pm »

((It was a buff for the wisp. I fixed my level in the Docs but I can't remember how I worded the buff.))

((Never mind found it!))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: October 26, 2014, 12:49:17 am »

Blitz continues fiddling with the device.
"Hmm... Reinforcer? That seems like an interesting class... Huh, Wiremaster. That looks pretty cool too, But Faker is just so tempting, and yet Enchanter would allow me to make my own magic items... I wish I could multicast in this game. What to choose, what to choose...."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: October 26, 2014, 12:50:10 am »

HugoLuman looks at the strange lady, who hasn't introduced herself yet.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: October 26, 2014, 07:28:00 pm »

The room continues to get hotter, some of the still wet cultist blood begins evaporating, at least two corpses are nothing but robes now. Kevak's nose is mostly fixed and Future!Hugo's back is looking quite a lot better.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: October 26, 2014, 07:47:19 pm »

(Pretty much waiting on BlitzDungeoneer and GentlemanRaptor/McDonald for skipping to morning. Until then...)

The unconscious HugoLuman from the future gasps, and his eyes begin to move behind the lids.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: October 26, 2014, 07:51:41 pm »

Yay! It looks like he is getting better.
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 427