Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290307 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, OTHER GROUPS: POLL ADDED)
« Reply #1650 on: October 18, 2014, 02:00:46 pm »

SB picks up the sword. "Oh man, this is so cool."
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: October 18, 2014, 02:09:34 pm »

No takers for the pickaxe? Kevak stores the second Dwarven pickaxe incase someone wants it later and begins picking through the remains of the bots. ((Anything of value inside the bots? Or just cogs?))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: October 18, 2014, 02:11:10 pm »

((Faux fur.))
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: October 18, 2014, 02:12:42 pm »

((Hehe~))

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: October 18, 2014, 02:15:40 pm »

((Actually, I'd like to unify the party ASAP - rather than having to make another thread that might end up dying. Don't care if it has to be done by GM fiat either.))
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: October 18, 2014, 02:17:36 pm »

((You peeps can head to the spawn room and teleport methinks.))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: October 18, 2014, 02:23:00 pm »

((Actually, I'd like to unify the party ASAP - rather than having to make another thread that might end up dying. Don't care if it has to be done by GM fiat either.))

(Could have all our rooms link up at their ends.  Use another thread temporarily so that you can move through rooms without losing track of the action, and come back into this one once all is done.)

((You peeps can head to the spawn room and teleport methinks.))

(Honestly, considering their current situation of having joined up with the marines, that just feels a bit like cheating.)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 02:24:35 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: October 18, 2014, 02:24:42 pm »

((Or a Warper class player griefer could "randomly" warp a group to another group.))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: October 18, 2014, 02:32:11 pm »

((Or a Warper class player griefer could "randomly" warp a group to another group.))

(That is just ridiculously overt Deus Ex Machina.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: October 18, 2014, 02:33:43 pm »

((I kno rite~?))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: October 18, 2014, 02:39:22 pm »

("The aliens/spiders/plantmonsters/whatever, sensing the death of their leader, fly into a rage and break through the door. While they're cutting down the starved marines, the group flees!" How about something like that?)

(The bots have electric components (wires, servomotors) that could be looted where undamaged. Their weapons, if any, are up for grabs, though they're mundane or props. They might have some knickknacks related to their characters.)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: October 18, 2014, 02:47:18 pm »

((For the most part, my bot characters have retractable claws as a biological thing, Riko is a mage and therefore nothing really useful, Ril has what amount to talons, Neri is technically an artifacer but rarely has anything on him, although he does have claws. Juno may or may not have an energy pistolsword on him, although being a prop, it would be sorta shit.))
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 02:51:27 pm by Kevak »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: October 18, 2014, 03:07:46 pm »

Spawn Room
"Right then, what to do first? I suppose a chnage of class is in order now, Faler didn't seem to amount to anything... I wonder, what killed me? I suppose the same thing as last time... But what is that? Whatever. I need to focus." And with that, Blitz confidently walks up to the pedestal. Again. And she gets another one of those wrist-devices, almost immediately choosing 'Search for specific class'.
"Now then, what to choose?" And so, she begins searching through the nigh-infinite amount of classes.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: October 18, 2014, 03:16:23 pm »

Truth

Looking through the wreckage of his own bots, HugoLuman finds little. They seem to have real electronics within, but he can't think of any way they could use those at the moment, and while they might be valuable, he also can't think of a feasible way to haul them around, especially since they should probably waste no time. Many of them seemed to be supported by a frame of mesh or thin bands of metal on the inside, accounting for their lack of durability, but some of the limbs seemed to have steel rods as their cores, which might make them passable bludgeons. On the Mr. Normal bot (having finally remembered the character's name), HugoLuman finds a stapler and a broken cell phone. Looking over at SB's decapitated foxbot (and trying not to ask too many questions), he thinks the clawed hands might make a decent improvised punching weapon, with the proper fastening.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: October 18, 2014, 03:23:04 pm »

Kevak searches through Junobot's pouches and [16] finds four throwing knives of average quality, stowing those he digs through the pockets of Rikobot's still smoking corpse and [16] [4] finds a small booklet, quickly skimming through it, he proceeds to rip it in two and toss it over his shoulder, he then investigates Neribot, [15] [20] finding a datapad, turning it on and fiddling with the controls a bit, he grins before deactivating it and slipping it into his bag. He then digs through Ril's pockets, [10] whom apparently had hard candies. He takes these and slips them into his bag before sitting down, taking out some beef jerkey and nomming in it.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 427