Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290932 times)

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Felix follows Caroline through the eastern door, then pauses.

"The hell kinda room is this...." He holds out his hand, activating his ability. "Analyze." Hopefully this would provide some help.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Well, dying also isn't a very good thing.
"Isn't that one the only one on the left path that doesn't kill you, though? Some of the ones on the right pretty much break the game, and that's seemed to work for us so far." Suddenly remembering, HugoLuman looked at his wrist thing "Oh, I should probably level up before we go through either one. Looks like I've got a choice between 'improved evade' and 'tracking.' Well, at least they both sound more useful than herbalism."

"The party stood there, frozen by indecision at the simplest of choices, having come to distrust their intuition."

Felix follows Caroline through the eastern door, then pauses.

"The hell kinda room is this...." He holds out his hand, activating his ability. "Analyze." Hopefully this would provide some help.
(Caroline should probably provide the hint, since she designed the room.)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

The Snowglobe

Lilum trailed behind the team as her eyes attempted to adjust to the sudden burst of light bombarding them after suffering from disuse for such a long period, causing the fairy to flinch. Now that she was in the light again however, her posture was straighter and her hair seemed to shine a bit.

"Oh goodness! It's winter already?"
She held her caplet close to her arms, using it as a makeshift poncho of sorts.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

They break the game in a way that leaves you stranded with no food or water,

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Here's a thought, we go left, then see if we can head in reverse.  If we can't, we're going down the path that apparently leads to somewhere we need to go.  If we can, then we have an ability to explore this whole place" Zanzetkuken said, after which thinking, How am I already used to having a female voice?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We also have a pickaxe, which means we can go through closed doors. I never did get to see the restroom on the left path, I wanna see what's in it.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti looks confused.

*What.*
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(@Zanz Though right now you're body you arrived in)
(The corridor to the elevator has no door, btw)

"Here's a thought, we go left, then see if we can head in reverse.  If we can't, we're going down the path that apparently leads to somewhere we need to go.  If we can, then we have an ability to explore this whole place" Zanzetkuken said, after which thinking, How am I already used to having a female voice?
"In the game, doors automatically close behind you. Here, let me scope it out..," He walked past both the doors. "Not getting a reading from either of them."

We also have a pickaxe, which means we can go through closed doors. I never did get to see the restroom on the left path, I wanna see what's in it.
"Perhaps. Unless they turn out to be indestructible or something. But at this point I'll go through wherever you guys go."
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 08:54:22 pm by HugoLuman »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I vote left.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(@Caroline: Sounds fine. It's not like it tells them where to find supplies. Also, that might just be the most brutal room yet, depending.)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((That is the most brutal room methinks~))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet steps out of the pod. He then walks over to the platform in the center of the room. While inspecting the room Prophet feels a small pain in his left arm. He looks at his arm and notices a screen that seems to have attached itself to his arm. He reads the writing on the screen.

Class: Bishop.
Ability summon wisp: Can summon a bright, small, and sentient fireball that can't inflict any real damage. Prolonged skin contact with the wisp can cause stinging and  burning.

Prophet stares at the screen for a few seconds then says. "That's weird." Prophet starts to walk around the room. While walking around the room search for other stuff to do he does not notice when he steps on a glyph. Prophet falls over in shock when he suddenly appears in front of a feminine brown hair and brown eyed boy.

((Sorry that the Class selection is similar to yours Caroline but you were my only example of how the classes are chosen.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kevak jubs back as a sudden flash of light goes off infront of him. Blinking the spots from his eyes he sees a person.

Aaand ow my eyes. Herro person.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman jumps back. "Gah! Not again!" He looks at the new arrival. "Are you from the future, or did you just get here?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"I hate time travel."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 427