Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 291033 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"Yeah, if whatever attacked is still up there, they might call it back up. Let's move future me into this hall for now. Um... do you think any kind of horrible time paradox thing will happen if I touch him?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

**Probably not. They might be from an alternate future timeline, in which case we're probably safe. Or you might end up BECOMING him. Wait a minute... Idea. Once we get out of this room and you revert to wolf form, bite him. The transformation should heal him. Its sure better then dying. Although how we're going to cure it afterwards...**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Depends if it is Timeloop, Homestuck doomed timeline, or Doctor Who paradox."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Potential rending of space, annihilating, nothing happening, merging, getting caught in a weird loop, or a few others. Toss a piece of your pants at his pants.

And speaking of biting. I wonder how the viral packets involved with your lycanthropy would interact with my genome, which if based on the Shifters of my design like it seems, uses specialized viral packets for many different things.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(ninja'd)

HugoLuman put his hands near the other HugoLuman. He wasn't getting any danger sense. Gingerly, he grabbed him by the arms, being careful not to touch or jostle the burned skin, and began dragging him out of the elevator. No scythe-tailed monsters showed up to eat them. "I'm not sure about biting anyone, Arc, especially not myself. The guy at the shop said the cure requires the corpse of the werewolf who did the infecting, and unless there's another method of curing, then that might make future me stuck with it. I mean, it's probably better than dying but I'd rather not do it all the same."

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

[20]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozYa8oyGdm8

"I-...This pitch black room isn't good for my health at all, and if you were able to get into here, I guess it must be clear outside! Okay, I think I'll come along, but what are your names, adventurers? I can't remember mine, which is terrible, since every fairy should at least remember her name if nothing else, but Lilium will do for now!" The tired expression on Lilium shifted to that of a smile as her wings perked up, notably less transparent then they were a few moments ago prior.

"Though, to be honest, I'm not that experienced of a healer. There are other rooms like this in the deeper parts of the dungeon: the great fairies there are all better at healing then I am, but most of them are hidden. I can tell you where they are!"

She returned her cheerful expression to Caroline. "Don't worry, I'll be fine once I get in range of sunlight again. Though, it's hard to keep track of time when you don't have any point of reference. I think it was the explosion that jolted me up."

(Well I'll be darned. I was most likely going to let her join if you rolled at least a 14, but hey. Evidently, the very d20 I'm rolling is actually the one in present in Propman's inventory. *Since she's technically not a player, this sheet won't appear on the character list proper, but shall be kept updated behind the scenes regardless to make keeping track of her less of a memory game.)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 08:34:01 pm by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And speaking of biting. I wonder how the viral packets involved with your lycanthropy would interact with my genome, which if based on the Shifters of my design like it seems, uses specialized viral packets for many different things.

"I'm all for scientific research, but if you're suggesting what I think you are, then it sounds like a bad idea. How do we know it even works through viruses?"
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 06:39:13 pm by HugoLuman »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's either magical or viral, bacteria would not work as anything beyond a transport mechanism for the viral packets. Magical wouldn't do too much once I get a few of the energy absorption traits functional, and viral would be nonfunctional with a couple more regen tiers and a mental focus oriented towards flesh..

Anyways, science later. Room first.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB looks exactly the same, if a little darker. Like, everything on him is a darker shade of whatever color it is.
He also does nothing of note for now.
Black lives matter.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He grins and is glad he asked. "Name's Felix. I'm a bit of a fighter I guess? I haven't had to clobber anything yet, so I dunno how good I'll be at it." He shrugs and looks towards the two new doors.

"I picked this one, why don't you pick the next one?" He says to Caroline.

(Best way to clear a room ever.)(

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Genetics alone can't do stuff like that... but yes, let's focus on the task at hand." He set his future self down, thankful that the hallway was wide enough for him to lie there without having to be stepped over. "So... we ready to see what's down here?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's a combination of energy and cellular level fuckery with shifters, probs the same with the were thing, how much heat do you output when you change forms?

Otherwise I'm ready~
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 07:03:42 pm by Kevak »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Genetics alone can't do stuff like that... but yes, let's focus on the task at hand." He set his future self down, thankful that the hallway was wide enough for him to lie there without having to be stepped over. "So... we ready to see what's down here?"

"No real choice," Zanzetkuken said, opening the door standing off to the side, looking in, barely exposing herself.

(I'm guessing you have something set up for this, Hugo?  If you don't, dibs on describing this next section.

Edit: that 'one room' deal, does that count the same for abilities?)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Caroline, probs should put your trickstab ability in the character sheet document~))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I do have stuff planned for the next sections. The once-per room stuff can recharge between segments, though.)

It's a combination of energy and cellular level fuckery with shifters, probs the same with the were thing, how much heat do you output when you change forms?

Otherwise I'm ready~

"I have no idea. The only sensation is lots of pain, somewhat less turning back." He followed Zanz to the end of the hall. The room it opened into was decorated much the same, and was entirely bare except for a couple of doors on the opposite wall. As soon as they entered, a voice came from thin air.

"When the party came to a set of two doors, they took the one on the left."
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 427