Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 291028 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB shudders. Odds are they would eventually find an older version of himself... but how much older? He'd have to ask Future Hugo how far in the future he's from.
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((May I join this RPG?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Stump-Road Junction:

"Oh! I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to do that-" As the fairy attempted to reach for the stick, she lost her balance and ungracefully head-planted into the featureless floor bellow. Picking herself up and dusting off her face, her deep blue eyes gazed into the group as she attempted to regain composure. "You're the first people to come in here for weeks, if not months!" She felt around the ground for a moment before finally finding her staff, and tried standing up again. She seemed rather unaccustomed to the darkness of her own room, at any rate.

The Museum: Room #4

After shrinking the box to a manageable size once again, Propman was now attempting to think of another solution. "Something to do with the moon..." he puzzled out loud, attempting to gaze at it with his blurry long-vision. The adventurer took a peek through the telescope. At first, [10] he couldn't see past his own eyelash getting in the way of the lens, but after fiddling with his angle of view for a while, [17], he was eventually looking at it from afar, noticing that it wasn't part of a static skybox like the rest of the artificial night.

"Of course!"

Propman pointed his gauntlet at the celestial object and pulled.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Felix offers his hand for the fairy, feeling a bit bad. How long HAD she been here?

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Taking the outstretched gamer's hand, the fairy managed to stand herself back up in spite of her relatively weak grip. "Thank you. There hasn't been anyone in this room for a long time, and I can barely remember anything about anything! All I know about this place is that it's dark, scary, and underground, and there was a bunch of monsters keeping me pinned in here from the room you came from!"

The fairy took a moment to catch her breath as she suddenly realized something hearing Caroline's question. "And that's not all! A few hours ago, I heard an explosion close by!"
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((May I join this RPG?))
(Read the thread title (yes.) Make sure to put your sheet in the google doc!)

Elevator.

The lights in the elevator went all the way out, leaving everyone within in pitch darkness. After a few more seconds, they could feel and hear the elevator come to a halt. The darkness only lasted for a little while, though, as the elevator doors slid open, revealing the new space beyond. It was a short corridor, quite plain, with plaster walls and cheap, grey carpeting, like something from an office building. At the end it opened into another room.

HugoLuman noticed something as the light from the hall entered the elevator, though. "Guys?"

(While in this room, everyone looks like their true/original form. Also, though it's composed of several spaces, the place is all one "room")
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((So I look like how I entered? Aka no changes?))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Yes)

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti looks mostly the same, although slightly younger in an indiscernible way.

**Wait, where did this elevator even come from? What would BE in here?**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Interesting.. Was this elevator an original feature of the wish room? Also Zan, look down~

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm fairly certain those monsters have been dealt with... and an explosion? Hm. Let's avoid that direction for now.... Why don't you come with us? We could use a healer."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Interesting.. Was this elevator an original feature of the wish room? Also Zan, look down~
HugoLuman, surprised but not unhappy to find himself suddenly human again, speaks. "It pushed it's way through the wall after I wished to know the truth about this world. So... I guess some form of the truth is down here. The magenta guy said it wouldn't be straightforward." He looks down at his future self on the floor, now mostly identical aside from the burns and the eyepatch. "What do we do with me... him? This elevator felt pretty dangerous when it first showed up, so this place down here probably is, but is it safe to just leave him there?"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Looking over he-himself, Zanzetkuken simply said, "I hope this doesn't become a thing."

HugoLuman, surprised but not unhappy to find himself suddenly human again, speaks. "It pushed it's way through the wall after I wished to know the truth about this world. So... I guess some form of the truth is down here. The magenta guy said it wouldn't be straightforward." He looks down at his future self on the floor, now mostly identical aside from the burns and the eyepatch. "What do we do with me... him? This elevator felt pretty dangerous when it first showed up, so this place down here probably is, but is it safe to just leave him there?"

"In RPG's, the lower in a dungeon you go, the harder the enemies.  I think that may have been what you felt."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey! You look like you did when we got here!"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We probably should not move him if at all possible, his condition is unstable.. But that elevator could be a major problem if it starts up again..
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 427