Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 291056 times)

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I'd like you to control this one,  as I might just add her to our team, and that'd be a tad unfair without some work for it.)

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

((I could control if you wish.))

The Museum: Room #4

The sonata played by the unseen piano in tandem with the dark atmosphere of the room was making Propman drowsy as he tried to figure out the meaning of the message. The answer is the moon. The pirate took another look at the box. It was virtual, sure, but it seemed to be some sort of drawer. He attempted to gently grab the knob on it, so as to not cut himself, and slowly pulled it open, half expecting it to not budge. [17] To his surprise however, the drawer not only slid open without a hitch, but revealed a couple of square vials full of a curious liquid within them. Something in his head told him that they were important, and he stashed them into his bag.

Still, this had little to do with the moon. He took the now empty box and attempted to use his gauntlet to hurl it there at light speed, [11] forgetting the fine mechanics of such an action and enlarging it into a frightening size as it collided with the artificial skybox before dropping it down. The pirate barely managed to get out of the way as the now huge box came crashing downward, a mere inch off from crushing the pirate as he clumsily somersaulted out of the way. That was quite a foolish action indeed.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 01:33:44 am by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(I'd be fine with that, since I don't know the character he's referencing.)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

(To be terribly honest, me neither. )

Stump-road Junction:

For the first minute, the fairy blankly stared at Felix as if she were half-asleep, having been trapped in what was essence a glorified closet for...Well, at least for a day now, last she remembered. Whatever the case, the dungeons certainly have taken a toll on her: Her long blond hair went untamed as her bangs covered up most of her eyes, while her rather elaborate dress of white, accented with red zig-zag patterns was ruffled and dirty. Though standing on the tree stump, it seemed as though she would give way any moment, swaying as she used a rather thick, gnarled staff as a support.

"Hello! Let me soothe your wounds!" She shouted in a cheerful, yet clearly fatigued voice, raising the staff and pointing it at the wayward adventurers, [1] instead losing her grip and unwittingly throwing the stick at Felix's shin.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Is he dead?"
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kevak checks the corpse for a pulse.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(coin flip)

It takes several seconds, but Kevak feels a weak pulse. HugoLuman watches apprehensively for the result.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He's alive, going to bind the wound so he stops bleeding. And no Arc you can't use your ability on this unless you can selectively transfer part of the wound since this would likely kill you.

Kevak rips Future!Hugo's shirt off and examines the wound as he speaks.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

His entire back is one big burn, centered between the shoulders where the projectile hit. Blood oozes from most of the skin, and a small amount of steam is still coming from the epicenter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eech.. This kind of thing is fatal without medical equipment and skin grafts normally.. You people wouldn't have happened to have found a magical healing area would you?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman stared horrified, unable to look away. He didn't know what was worse: getting shot down mid sentence or surviving that only to die of a horrific injury. Hello? No response. Just as well, that didn't look like something he'd want to be conscious for.

Just then, everyon's wrist thing beeped. His one showed 5/5 exp. Level up.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Was that the +1 from the wish room?))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Yep.)

The lights in the elevator were getting quite dim now. HugoLuman wondered if that meant they were nearing the bottom.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There really isn't anything we can do for Future Hugo right now, the best we can do is avoid moving him, hope he doesn't die, and find some way to heal him magically or otherwise.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Felix looks at the fairy, wincing a bit when the twig hits him in the knee. "Ow... You ok? You look like you took quite a stumble..."
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 427